Menu

Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews

Sort by:
Mr. WANG
Oct 29, 2015 00:46

I visit jiuzhaigou this week, made pictures there and the local tour guide resented at me for I just taking pictures without buy the expensive herbal tea, jewelery, snacks at the appointed shops. He spit the rudest words like I do not drop a single cent to buy something so he is able to have ... Details

• Views: 3986
  • Compliments: 99
  • Responses: 0
Mr. GARY
Dec 22, 2014 21:53

We visited Jiuzhaigou in October as part of Helen Wong's "Jewels Of China" Tour. We arrived at the airport mid afternoon and half of our group was immediately troubled by the altitude (3,500metres), suffering headaches, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Then we were driven to the Sheraton ... Details

• Views: 4404
  • Compliments: 1
Mr. WONG
Oct 23, 2012 03:42

My wife and I went to Jiuzhaigou Valley in August. Before going there, we were told that it’s not the best time to appreciate stunning landscape in Jiuzhaigou Valley. Yes, we knew the best time to go there was between mid October and Mid November. But we had no choice. We just had time in August. ... Details

• Views: 11137
  • Compliments: 9
  • Responses: 1
Ms. LOUISE BUTLER
Oct 18, 2012 21:50

I'm waiting in the lounge of this airport for a flight delayed by bad weather.

This has provided time to learn that every men's and women's toilet in the airport is filthy and/or broken.

The handicapped/Western style toilets are either locked or filled with rubbish and ... Details

• Views: 4621
  • Compliments: 0
Nov 18, 2011 21:12

Once I visited Jiuzhaigou Valley in winter. I remembered that the roads were empty. Blue sky, rolling mountains, colorless lakes…. The landscape was fascinating but I felt a bit empty. I have been told that Jiuzhaigou looks most beautiful in autumn because the lakes and mountains are in full ... Details

• Views: 10655
  • Compliments: 17
  • Responses: 20
Sep 2, 2011 03:53

The next morning after we finished our Chengdu trip, we started our amazing trip to Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong. Generally, it was an exhausting but very nice journey.

Me, my friends and colleague didn’t fly or take long distance bus to Jiuzhaigou. My colleague just drove us to Jiuzhaigou ... Details

• Views: 6933
  • Compliments: 2
Mr. TIM
May 27, 2011 01:59

Jiuzhaigou is gorgeous and breath-taking, especially when the leaves turn color and frost comes; Jiuzhaigou is big, even the young and strong man will be worn out unconsciously; Jiuzhaigou is remote and touring it takes time and money; Jiuzhigou is different, the clothing, food, transportation and lodging ... Details

• Views: 6658
  • Compliments: 3
  • Responses: 6
Mr. DOROTHY
Jun 7, 2010 01:19

Hi My family of 5 including my 4 year old grandson went on a conducted tour of ZHG last December during X'mas and we had a really good time. The weather was fine ...not too cold and we were lucky to see both snow and sun. ...the flights to and from ZHG were punctual....we were told 8 out of 10 ... Details

• Views: 3640
  • Responses: 2
Aug 7, 2007 20:18

For the May holiday I took a week-long trip to Sichuan Province. I flew from Shenzhen to Chengdu and then hopped on buses from there to Songpan, Huanglong, and Jiuzhaigou. So far, the most worthwhile trip I have taken in seven months in China.

On the third day of the journey, I took the early ... Details

• Views: 5302
  • Responses: 1
Dec 20, 2006 21:12

The overloaded bus whined desperately as it struggled to make it to the top of yet another incline. There were ironic cheers from the small foreign contingent seated at the back as the antiquated vehicle finally crested a ridge, and we were rewarded with a stunning view down to the valley floor below, ... Details

• Views: 5689