Menu
Interpreter needed 5-12 Dec 2005
Nov 8, 2005 15:35
  • PINKEWILLE
I am travelling to Xiamen to resource stone carving of my sculpture. My website is below.
www.dishboydreaming.com
I need an interpreter/guide for the entire time, as I only speak engish. I prefer a male guide who has background in art or sculpture as this is what we will be discussing with factories. I also need to travel around Fujian province, so some knowledge of this area would be an advantage.
This would probably be full time and suit a student. I pay standard rates
Contact me if you are interested.
Manythanks Will

May 29, 2006 04:39
  • CATHY755
If you are going to visit China and need help, here are what we can do for you:

1. Business interpreter
We are professionals with fluent English and Chinese. We engaged in international business before, and work as business interpreter, translator and coordinator on freelance basis now. We are familiar with manufacturers in Guangdong province, especially those in Shenzhen, Dongguan and Huizhou.

2. China operation
If you haven't got ready for your long-term business in China, to save your time and cost, you can come to us to get your temporary staff, office and facility. Your office in China, your staff in China, with virtual office and part time staff, you will no longer be bothered by the trivial office work, we will take care of all the paper work, guest reception, supplier audit, fax, phone call.

3. Homestay
Economical accommodation in private home. You can take the unique opportunity to stay with Chinese family, and through this experience, get to know more Chinese culture, customs or learn Mandarin. Our apartment is in good location, convenient for public transport, typical residential areas in Nanshan District, Shenzhen.

For more information, please call us at +86 755 26488182 or send Email to : 126.com|shenzhenhelper or visit http://www.shenzhenhelper.ik8.com

Cathy

Post a Reply to: Interpreter needed 5-12 Dec 2005
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code