Menu
Need to rent apartment in Chongqing
Aug 18, 2011 21:09
GUEST24569 I have an apartment (two bedroom) with Victoria style in Yubei district Chongqing, newly decorated with KOHLER bathroom equips & MOEN kitchen equips, simple & clean, bright with 3 balconies, electric equips including TV sets, phone, internet, wash machine, air conditioner & refrigerator, furniture including; two bed, one is king size, wooden sofa, one balcony bed, and several chairs and desk, etc…….

1, Accessible
It’s convenient to access each part of the city by public traffic, while it’s not as crowded as Central part of CQ, the land is comparably flat that you even can ride bike (other area of CQ can’t ride bike as the city called “a city of a hill”). As the new hi-speed railway station, city light rail train station & airport hi-way entrance are all within 3 kms away, it will make you available to transfer effectively to both cities.

2, Community
The community is covered by green trees grasses & pool. There is a Victoria valley, where you can have a walk after dinner with your families, not too much people there though it is in city rage. As it's equipped with swimming pool, inner badminton, tennis & basketball ground, you can shift your work & sport within the community.

3, Space of the apartment
Totally 86.25 square meters, it's just right for a couple with low carbon life-style, if you like a larger & deluxe villa, you can choose the neighboring community – “ Beverly Hills ”

Why I rent it?
As I am working in Chengdu, 400 kms out of CQ , so it's empty.

What you can benifted ?

1, you don’t need to pay house introduce fee for traditional house introduce company. The fee usually is one-month house rental cost.
2, we sign an English agreement which will be negotiated & drafted with our participation rather than a non-negotiable Chinese one offered by local house rental company.

3, as I am out of CQ, I am not going to bother you, you can absolutely enjoy your privacy. You can paint the house the color as you want(now it’s white), you can change the furniture as you like, if you want.
4, I may not be available to met you daily, so I prefer a long term contract & payment.
5, the rental is not profit oriented, what I want is a basic price for person who lead a low carbon consume, simple & healthy life.

If you're interested, you can contact me by my email: yahoo.com.cn|leonliu1978 or my cell phone +86013908183865

Aug 28, 2011 07:54
GUESTZQS-ABC I have an apartment in Jiulongpo district of C.Q to rent. The apartment with two bedrooms, one kitchen,two toilets is in downtown of Yangjiaping.There are ordinary furniture.If you are interested,you can contact me by my e mail:163.com|zqs-abc or my mobile phone 018223020505.
Aug 31, 2011 00:44
  • DAVIDWU1103
I have an apartment for rent in Jiulongpo District.
Nov 3, 2011 23:15
  • JIANGKUN
I have an apartment in Yuzhong district of C.Q to rent. The apartment with two bedrooms, one kitchen, is in downtown .There are ordinary furniture.If you are interested,you can contact me by my e mail:qq.com|631936047
Home Tel 023 68289811
Nov 17, 2011 08:35
GUEST18574 Hi

I am sure that you have already rented this apartment but just in case. I have just moved to Chongqing and am working in the Evergrande complex and would love to live nearby. If this is still available would you be able to contact me and let me know and maybe send some photographs and a price per month.

Many thanks
Sally
hotmail.co.uk|sallyfraser74
Mar 3, 2012 01:32
GUEST17236 Hi,Friends,i live in YuZhong District of ChongQing,PRC now. i have a furnished apartment with 4 bedrooms,two toilet
s for lease.

my email:sina.com|wgx_yj
May 7, 2012 00:23
GUEST67183 Hello. Per your post is your apt still available? I am moving to Chongqing next month.

Thank you,

Kimberly
Oct 31, 2012 05:34
GUESTYASASI Hi
I want to rent a apartment near Chongqing university because my husband got a scholarship and me & my daughter also want to go with him.so I'm looking for small apartment with 1 bedroom & 1 bath room for 2 years.
Dec 16, 2012 08:37
GUESTHENRY Hey, my name is Henry and also looking for an apartment with 1 or 2 rooms.

My phone and email are 182 0234 1472 and gmail.com|henriqueengelmann.
Jan 26, 2013 23:28
GUESTWANG I am looking for a studio or one bedroom flat in or near to Guanyinqiao downtown to rent for one month. It has to have fast Wi-Fi connection, the room should be clean and not too noisy with good day light. (rental period from 16th Feb to 17th March, 29 nights stay in total). Budget: 2000-2500Rmb. Please call me on 13594086831 if you have suitable recommendations only please.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to rent apartment in Chongqing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code