Menu
Has anybody been to Qinhuangdao ?
Oct 3, 2007 04:01
GUEST72287 You can visit http://www.12qinhuangdao.com
It might help you get around Qinhuangdao city. Tnx.
Oct 13, 2007 20:36
GUEST85859 i spent 2 years in qinhuangdao, i loved it. sure people say it's a small city and there's nothing to do there, but i guess everybody experiences life in their own way. i went there without any expectations, i just took it as my new home, got in touch with the locals, found my special places (restaurants, cafes, clubs, markets, beaches...), i always had things to do and was never bored, never homesick, and now that i'm back home in slovenia, i miss QHD a lot and spend every day wishing/thinking about/making plans how and when to go back :)
Oct 15, 2007 21:09
GUEST56251 Dear Slovenian friend,
I'm Croatian and begining of 2009 coming in Qinhuangdao,Shanhaiguan shipyard.Wish some more information regarding above mentioned city
Mozemo i na kombinaciju Slovensko-Hrvatskog jezika.
Hvala i good luck
Dec 30, 2007 18:49
GUEST35161 My wife and I will be going to Croatia and Slovinia in May 2008 for three weeks. By that time I will have traveled to QHD (in April by myself) andI would like to meet someone local who can advise me on things to do and places to see. I live in Seattle and am opening my home to home-stays so if you or anyone reading this is coming to Seatle, when I am not traveling elsewhere I will be a great host. My email is gmail.com|aj322rk
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Has anybody been to Qinhuangdao ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code