Menu
Anyone need help here?
Jun 11, 2006 08:20
  • FONG
Hello, everyone

Welcome to shenzhen and enjoy your lives here.

I am a native chinese speaker having been in shenzhen for about one year after my graduation from shanghai last summer.

If anyone has any problems or need any help, about language, life style, shopping, transportation, food or anything else, just write down your questions here, I will try my best to give you an answer.
Jun 11, 2006 09:03
  • SHELLEY
I would love some help please. I am going to stay overnight in Shenzhen in the next couple of weeks. I have booked accommodation at Novotel Bauhina, Qiaocheng E., Rd. I have sent emails to the hotel asking the best way to get from the shopping centre near Lo Wu station but do not get any replies. Some local help would be appreciated. I have been to Shenzhen before but have never stayed overnight.
Thanks
Shelley - Australia
Jun 11, 2006 10:52
  • FONG
Hi, Shelley

Thanks for your concerns and welcome to China.

The best way from Lo Wu station to Novotel Bauhina is to take the metro Line 1 to Qiaocheng E. station. Then walk out of the metro station from the C2 exit. After about 200 meters walk ahead, then there you are.

If there are still something else I can do help, do not hesitate to tell me.

Enjoy your stay in China:)
Jun 12, 2006 17:58
  • SHELLEY
Thanks for the information. It is very much appreciated.
Regards,
Shelley
Jun 14, 2006 05:44
  • NATHO
HELP NEEDED to get a visa to HOnkong. I am russian citizen and I was supposed to fly to US via HK. Is it possible to get a transit visa at the HK border. Thanks in advance
Jun 14, 2006 12:58
  • ADAMOL
Fong,

Thank you for offering to help. I am planning a trip to China for the month of August. I would like to arrange for english speaking guides in the cities which I vitis including Shenzhen. I do not need to find a package tour, rather I would like to find english speaking guides where I decide to visit. Do you know of any travel agency or travel service which I should contact.

Thanks, Adam
Jun 18, 2006 19:51
  • RICHVENOM
Hi there !

I am looking for a golf trainer in shenzhen to start the sport as I am totally new to the sport.

Is there any availavle golf courses around in Shenzhen that I can look into?

Thanks
Richard
Jun 18, 2006 19:58
  • PINETREE
U can just go to any of the golf courses in SZ. They will be able to provide professional to teach u the game.
Jun 18, 2006 21:44
  • RICHVENOM
Hi Pinetree (Xu)

I am near Futian area and which golf course will you recommend for starters?

Cheers
Richard
Jun 19, 2006 03:31
  • DANCER1985
I am having a big problems that I DO NOT KNOW how to DEAL WITH it...I need a smoeone who is staying at SHENZHEN help me...So If you can help me,Please email for me to this adress:yahoo.com|Thien_Hoa19852000
I REALY NEED YOUR HELP!
Thanks for your help!
Jun 19, 2006 04:59
  • MEDIUM
Hi Mr. Fong. Im from manila, Philippines. I'm planning to go to Xiamen and visit my relative there this July. I already got the roundtrip airline ticket from manila to hk, hk to xiamen, and vice versa. and A single-entry china visa valid for 30 days stay.

Im planning to stay 3 nights in Xiamen. after there, in hongkong for 2 nights then go back to my place cebu philippines.

my question is: While im in Xiamen, may i go to shenzhen? I wanted to go to Shenzhen visit the Windows of the World. Can i visit from xiamen to shenzhen via mrt? May i know how long the travel via MRT? 2 hours? and how much also estimate in USD or YUAN.

Hope for your kind information the soonest. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone need help here?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code