Menu
If tomorrow never comes.....
Aug 29, 2006 18:05
  • DREAMCATCHER
If tomorrow never comes, then the sun will never shine...

Many people live for today, never mind what happens tomorrow. I am talking about people who do drugs and people who are thrill-seekers.

Doing drugs harms themselves, friends, family members and the community. Yet there are enough foolish people doing it everyday.

Thrill-seekers put themselves at risk all for the thrills. Many have died.

Why do these people do it? Don't they believe that the sun will still shine tomorrow.
Aug 29, 2006 19:39
  • RITA
I think they do believe the sun will also rise tomorrow, so they join all sorts of recoverary programs to get some health back and then to enjoy tomorrow with pleasures brought by drugs and thrills. :P (joking)

Well, i believe some of them get muddled along through drugs by mistakes or curiosity, then they get addicted deeply, so deep that they feel they can't live either mentally or physically without those fatal pleasures and thrills.

BTW, so nice to see you back with threads/ comments, Dreamcatcher.

Cheers!
Aug 29, 2006 20:22
  • CONNY129
Well , long time no see ,Dreamcatcher :)

I think those who addicted in drug and thrill believe that the sun will still shine tomorrow. So they can have more time to search for the "FUN" . Of course some of them may realize what is real fun finally .
Aug 29, 2006 20:35
  • WCTMAN
Are you talking about the people who drive cars here in China?
Aug 29, 2006 23:18
  • DREAMCATCHER
Hi Rita & Conny..I have never been away lah, haha.. so bz these days..sorry.

I always wonder why thrill-seekers ilke the french "spiderman" Alain Robert like to climb high bridges and buildings and risk his neck. He has climbed Petronas twin tower, the Taipei 101 and Empire State Building. To some people he's just crazy. I hope his sun will shine everyday.

Subutex is a good drug that becomes bad. It is a drug that is designed for drug addicts to kick the habit. But it has now become the most abused drug in the market. For most drug addicts, the sun will never shine. Even if they turn over a new leaf. It is a sad situation.
Aug 29, 2006 23:35
  • CONNY129
I think it is a kind of pursuit in his life ,though it is danger and incomprehensible for us , if he enjoys that would be ok . No need to worry about him ,without challenge ,his days may not sparkle :P
Aug 29, 2006 23:41
  • CONNY129
let's say something easier :)

If tomorrow never comes , I'll cherish every seconds of today ^_^
Aug 30, 2006 03:47
  • SOMEGUY
I think many of these people do these things because they have nothing else in their life. Maybe they come from a bad home or they have no firends or just arent very happy. I can understand why they do it.
Aug 31, 2006 20:37
  • CONNY129
Tomorrow never die :P
Aug 31, 2006 20:46
  • CALIFORNIA
where is Tomorrowneverdie???
Post a Reply to: If tomorrow never comes.....
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code