Menu
buying and selling products between America and China
Oct 4, 2006 22:08
  • YEMMIE
Hello again,

My fiancee is interested in starting an international company that will do buying and selling between the U.S. and China. Specifically, she wants to research American companies' needs for products that are more cheaply produced in China, find suppliers, and then fill orders.

She asked me to help her find out information on how to do this. I don't really even know where to begin. This site is always so friendly and helpful I figured it wouldn't hurt to post my inquiry here first. Thanks.
Oct 5, 2006 04:33
  • TEKNOMED
log onto www.alibaba.com. You will get a whole lot of Chinese manufacturers, wholesalers of every trade listed there.
Oct 5, 2006 14:25
  • GRIZ326
It sounds to me as if the question concerns a number of different things:

- Export laws of China
- Import laws of USA
http://www.uschamber.com/issues/index/international/importlaw.htm
- Competent shipping companies
- Who needs what in the USA
- Who makes what in China

The Chamber of Commerce should be able to get you started with your initial research. If you are going to do this, you will need lawyers in both the US and in China.

Oct 5, 2006 16:55
  • YEMMIE
Thank you all for your help. This gives me a good start.
Oct 8, 2006 07:06
  • SOLOTO007
Hi, I'm a certified logistician and have taken in export/import business for years, what kind of products are you going to sell and buy? the regulation is different depending on what you trade. I think I'll be a good assistant and can give you advice/suggestions. contact me by email to yahoo.com|soloto007
May 24, 2008 09:15
GUEST16201 Hi, I'm a certified trading company and have taken in export/import business for years. What kinf of products will you buy or sell? Please contact me by email to: yahoo.com|yzuyangyzu
May 25, 2008 19:02
  • SGAYIWU
Hi YEMMIE,
I am looking for partner from USA now. A lot of people in USA want buy from China. but they can not buy in container base. some of them just a shopkeeper. I want help these people buy in small quatity then combine their goods to a container and ship to USA. I need a partner in USA to forward goods to each buyers. if your fiancee interested, please contact me at yahoo.cn|buysga
Jun 10, 2008 10:17
  • SOHAIL786
well its not that hard you need to contact some buyer ans see what their requirments are than show them the samples and you can sell them , i can help you in this because we have a own office in china and we do the clearnace of the custom too within 24 hrs ,so if you have anything specific which you need please contact me i can arrange the merchandise for you my email address is gmail.com|sohailm786
Jun 10, 2008 10:20
  • SOHAIL786
i can to the customer clearnce for you in 24 hrs i have a office in china too we you want customer clearnce without any problems please cotact me gmail.com|sohailm786
Aug 22, 2008 16:30
GUEST19143 I have a question, I want to buy merchandise such as shoes, purses, clothes, from china and sale in the usa but under my company name. Will I be breaking any laws? What laws must I follow when trying to do this?
Thanks
Sep 5, 2008 07:53
GUEST16803 i can to the customer clearnce for you in 24 hrs i have a office in china too we you want customer clearnce without any problems please cotact me so email me yahoo.com|chike_nweke
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: buying and selling products between America and China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code