Menu
I can teach Chinese online
May 30, 2010 09:34
GUESTLIWEI I'm a mandarin chinese speaker. I live in Changsha, Hunan province. I provide cheap chinese teaching services. and I can be your tour guide if you are planning traveling to Changsha city. if there is anything that I might help u or anything that u wanna talk to me. plz feel free to email me qq.com|36683478
Jun 5, 2010 22:07
  • JENNY_CHOI
Looking for professional and experienced Chinese tutor in panyu Guangzhou?
The advantages of taking my lessons:
1. Native Chinese with good English command (my basic qualification)
2. Flexible schedule made for you, (Available time: 7 days a week/ morning hours, afternoon hours en evening hours)
3. Customized teaching contents according to individual needs.
4. Convenient location: Downtown Guangzhou or the place you prefer, make it more convenient to you
5. Reasonal charge
If you feel interested in it, please contact me at amy@gmail.com|198567 or gmail.com|jennyzgr
The best investment in the future is to learn Chinese

Jun 12, 2010 22:22
  • LEYAN
hello everyone. if you want to learn Chinese or want to learn about China, pleases contact me: msn.cn|wangqing0427 or skype: leyan0427
i'm a senior now and will go to UK to achieve a master degree. Besides, i can speak common spoken Chinese that is to say no accent. you can learn native Chinese when you communicate with me. i'm look forward to make friends with everyone who tend to learn Chinese.

email:msn.cn|wangqing0427
Jun 29, 2010 03:06
GUEST47135 I am a teach in Nanjing Jiangsu China,teaching biology.I want to teanch you Chinese and also learn English from you.As a teacher ,I speak pure Chinese and have good communication skills,so ,if you want a good chinese teacher ,please contact me.
email:hotmail.com|chenting0603
Jul 4, 2010 04:27
  • CINDY117
Hi, everyone,

It’s Sandy, an experienced teacher having taught two Canadians and one German Mandarin (Chinese, or Putonghua)

With a national mandarin certificate with an A-level,
I can teach you face to face in Quanzhou, China
or teach you online.

By the way, I major in English and have a good cross-cultural awareness.
Be able to better explain Chinese culture

Also, I have been in the Chinese teaching circle for a long time, and know a lot of experienced Chinese teachers with standard mandarin pronunciation and I can introduce them to you if you need a Chinese tutor to learn face to face or online in any city of China.

Study for business or for interest, I can help! Pls feel free to contact via

1. My email and yahoo messenger:
Sandy25#yahoo.cn

2. My skype:
Sandysunshine25

3. My cell phone:
+86 130 55677 871
Jul 5, 2010 08:58
GUEST49202 Dear vistors:

Thank you for reading,now I want to find a US people who can teach me English,and I teach chinese to you ,it's free for us,if you think that it's very good ways,please send your contact information to yahoo.com|shokir_bay
Jul 24, 2010 04:40
  • KSA424
What is the difficulty in learning the Chinese language Zero in the English
Jul 25, 2010 00:58
GUESTNIKITA
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSA424

What is the difficulty in learning the Chinese language Zero in the English

Oh, better to accompany one who knows Chinese as well as the language you speak. Or you may learn as Chinese new born baby, start with zero!!
Oct 12, 2010 11:53
GUEST78114 Hello guys! I am looking for chinese students who are willing to learn english online, please contact me if you're interested
gmail.com|youreslteacherishere
Oct 22, 2010 08:10
  • RAYDENG
Me teach Mandarin Chinese too. Please contact me through gmx.com|greenlotus
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I can teach Chinese online
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code