Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Jun 14, 2010 08:33
GUESTDALIBOR I am planning on sending US$1600.00 FOR THE PURCHASE Of LCD Screen on a relatively low price of 10 pieces 40 inch samsung. To Huaqitrade a certain Mr. Bruce in China.

Please Help

DO NOT SEND MONEY 100% fraud i read something on another site regarding a Mr. Bruce..

CHECK 1000% before sending your money coz once its gone no getting it back!
Jun 14, 2010 19:38
GUEST17455 I was ripped off by a company through ec21. I paid $1800 and received a total of
10 items as apposed to the 200 I WAS PROMISED. I have the persons name because he needed me to resend the western union money with the correct spelling so he could cash in on the funds. I have attempted to call the internationan number provided however it wont go through. Please tell me step by step what numbers to push so I can report the crime to the authorities. mMy email address is gmail.com|wincrews. Please list all numbers I may need< because this has to be reported.
Jun 24, 2010 04:49
GUEST53668 [em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6][em6]

I hate scam company
I lost USD 750 FOR ONE big scam here.
Not sent my products , open dispute in paypal. Big scam !!!! I hate this company
Never buy with them
HAONAN ZHANG !
PAY ATTENCION

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/401155

SHENGANG TECHNOLOGY INT L LIMITED
MIDFANS

WWW.MIDFANS.COM

HATE AFFRAID ! THIS COMPANY NEVER SENT THE PRODUCTS AND PUT FALSE INFOMARTIONS IN PAYPAL , WHEN THSI COMPANY SENT ONE PRODUCT FOR ME , WAS BROKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOST USD 750 I HAVE MANY PROVES ! BRAZIL ! PAY ATTENCIO!
Jul 1, 2010 19:26
GUEST36176 We got Contract scammed by a guy called Yu Deshui claiming to be a representative of Haikou Xinhongxiang Import & Export Co., Ltd. of Haikou City in China. He e-mailed us drawings and a 3/4 $million contract to purchase 28 x 34' kerosene tanks for Vietnam. He invited us to China to sign the contract. We flew our rep. to China only to find out the contract was a scam. How do we contact the Haikou City Police Department to report this company and scammer? Please e-mail your answer to jps.net|activecarbon
Jul 2, 2010 01:25
GUEST12897 [hi i am a buyer from australia and one seller ask me to pay USD610 and i paid her. but she didnot send me the items and i dont have any info right now.
she has given her mobile number but i dont know that is correct or incorrect
plz help me
Jul 8, 2010 03:52
GUEST42241 Hi !
I have trade with China since 2002 and I newer hade a problem befor!
Abouth dealing with Chinas company you wold have to do folowing, you wold have to get as much background informatoin as posible and
even then you wold have a risk dealing with them! NEWER use Westersn union, it is much beter to use Paypal! Bank transfer is not secure cose banks will not do a thing and will not help you BUT they will charge you for TRYING to help you !
Chies police and goverment WILL NOT help you becouse one reason! It will take big resorses from thme to chase some dollars and on the other hand Dollars are coming in to the coutry and then are making country richer for ewery person they scram !
I tried to deal with one person selling watches on Chies webbshop: WWW.RUIXINWATCHES.COM WWW. 159RX.COM, WWW.MANYWATCH.COM, WWW.A50WATCH.COM Persons name is Zebin Zong! Dont sen any mony to this company, I used my bank but it is no security! The only thing what we in rest of the world can do is to have some traing computer nerds and black list! Ewery site can be closed and after reciving info abouth company thet are chiting people then we can act and close page!
Jul 8, 2010 04:00
GUEST42241 Hi
If you are interesied in creating black list and close this companys webbsites or webbsores then plase email me on
yahoo.se|ddajko! I will be more then happy to start such service for eweryone who is interesed in hallping us close this kind of
sites! BELIVE me it will not only help us who are dealing with China but it wold also help Chines peopel and there reputation!
Jul 11, 2010 15:50
GUEST48196
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17550

I will not order anything from the site alibaba.com ... all companies are thieves, fraud

I did the same stupid thing. Orderer a phone from NSNORP.COM. They never send anything. Shanghai police should elp. I will try that way, or make "war" against the chineese gangsters. Please do NOT send any money, in any way.
You will just loose.
Jul 15, 2010 07:33
GUEST27231 Hello, I want to report Internet fraud in your city. 10,06,2010 on this site "http://tradegoon.en.alibaba.com/" I ordered goods worth 480USD.prodavacha send me an invoice and I paid through the bank as I have all the necessary documents as poor with large delays seller I wrote that he had received money and goods sent me, gave me a tracking number which I found later. that is hypocrisy.
Rossen Dimitrov
MSN : hotmail.com|rossen_72
e-mail:hotmail.com|rossen_72
I'm sure I'm in your profesionalizam.i ubeden.che cheater will be caught and punished

BENEFICIARY BANK: BANK OFCHINA
BANK ADDRESS: No. 76,WINXIAN LU,PUTIAN BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ73C
ACCOUNT NAME: GUOHANWEN
BANK ACCOUNT: 4552312-0188-03075-16
Jul 21, 2010 19:40
GUESTDANIEL Can someone tell me how i can contact them i have the people who i sent money to their bankaccounts names and more info
Page 28 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code