Menu
Finding someone to teach me English in Sanya
Nov 24, 2006 14:16
  • CHARLSREN
Hi,
I am a Chinese youngman from Shanghai,shandongnese.I want someone to teach me English.connect with me:hotmail.com|charls_ren
Jun 10, 2007 13:55
  • WYODISNEY
Hi, are you still interested in practicing you English? I am from America and will be visiting Sanya in July. I would be happy to help you with your English. You can write to me at sprynet.com|pixie02
Oct 15, 2007 23:59
I will be in Sanya for the next few months, with a little 'discretionary' time on my hands and with not many people speaking english around me. So, if one's intersted in test driving one's english speaking skills, I can trade a little of my time for general information about life in Sanya and various local aspects. This over a cup of tea or coffee. GM
Dec 4, 2008 21:19
GUEST16522 Greetings form canada , I am an ESL teacher interested in helping students with their language skills. It may be possible that i may travel to China soon and would like to more about the cities and culture, so if you are interested contact me ............ yahoo.ca|ststeven007
Dec 24, 2008 21:48
GUEST19798 Hi,

My name is Eyal and I am an Israeli citizen. I use to live in the united states (NYC) for more then 3 years and my English is perfect thanks to that.

At the moment I live in Sanya and I will stay here for about 3 month and even more because I truly like it.

I am intrested to give privet English lessons to any one that is intrested. So If you are intrested please send me you contact information and I will call you. (I am getting my own cell - phone soon...)

Thank you

Eyal Amiel
Jan 9, 2009 08:40
Hi, Eyal!

I'm a retired 'westerner' spending in Sanya, together with my wife, a few moths every winter, for the last 5 years.

I tried, through this forum, to link english speaking people. One of the strings relates to the English Corner here: you may find potential'student's there.

If you are now in Sanya, have time and want to meet, write me a note to my 'message box'.

Cheers,

Greenmountain.

Mar 9, 2009 22:56
GUEST04262 Hello!

I am a 24 year old female from the United States. I recently moved to Sanya and am looking for a job as a private English tutor. I taught English to both adults and children in Shenzhen for a year, where I gained great teaching experience! If anyone is interested in private lessons, or has contacts, please email me at yahoo.com|snowsparkles2000. I am also looking for a Chinese teacher or someone to do language exchange!

Be in touch!

Cody
Mar 21, 2009 21:15
i return to sanya tomorrow and either myself or my wife may be able to help you. in case you are still looking to teach english and learn chinese please reply to my message box. meanwhile, read my previous postings on this site. gm.
Mar 26, 2009 01:57
GUESTAMARA Dear Sir,
I planning to spend one week Holiday in Sanya with my son.
It will be nice to get your advice how to spend time in Sanya in one week.

Thank you in advance.

my email is yahoo.com|amarjagaa
Aug 21, 2010 01:04
GUEST85159 Hi,
I and my husband living in Hainan island, Sanya. We searching english tutor.
Connect with me:mail.ru|aleksa_ra
Nov 28, 2010 23:07
  • DAVY1212
Is there still an "English corner"in Sanya now ?
I work as an Englih teacher in a middle school.I want to improve my English speaking ability so that I can teach the students better.I am trying to create chances for my students to practise their oral Eglish as well which may stimulate their interests in English.
It will be our great horner if you can give a lecture in our class during your travel in SanYa,through which we can learn more about each other.
I am ready for guiding your travel in Sanya for free all the time except my classtime.
Welcome your contact with me by cellphone: 15091909543 or Email: 163.com|davy1212.

Dave
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Finding someone to teach me English in Sanya
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code