Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Dec 12, 2008 23:14
GUESTSHELLY hi,my friend ,I am working in a shipping company,the place you mentioned I know them well in Guangzhou,actually I often go to these markets to find my
foreign guest who I can do him or she a favor,my company is near these markets,if possible I can be your translators in Guangzhou,I know the hetel,markets,shippment service well...I am a honest girl,I would like to make friends with people from all over the world..special with you..my future fiend..
If you need,please contact me ,my e-mail is :hotmail.com|shelly_2709...and called me Shelly
Thanks
Jan 9, 2009 20:45
GUEST01154 Any one know where to buy Abercrombie, Hollister & Ruehl in Guangzhou?
Jan 9, 2009 23:21
  • ZENCHEN
GUEST01154,I sell A&F garments,contact 126.com|chyh126
Jan 30, 2009 02:38
  • GIONVIA
The markets details as follows:

a.Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market : you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex,IWC,Jacob&Co,Ferrari ,Fossil,Technomarine ,Montblanc.etc.

b.Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market : you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared , D&G,Burberry,LV,Bape ,BBC,Lacoste ,LRG..etc.

c.Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas , Evisu , Dsquared , Lacoste ,Converse .etc.

d.Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith,Juciy Couture,Chanel.etc.

If you still need any further assistance ,feel free to email me at : echinasource.com|tiger .

Feb 14, 2009 18:13
GUEST19137 hi im coming to guangzhou end of march, im looking for a cheap room or 1 bed apt ab out 2000rmb per month or less, do you know any contacts or where i should look when there. thanks. andy
Feb 14, 2009 18:44
GUEST19137 i really need a cheap room for 3 months march 27th till end of june 09 can anyone help me please no more than 2000rmb per month
Feb 15, 2009 09:28
I am going throught the whole marrying a girl from Guangzhou process myself, and I'm trying to do it myself. I am coming over to meet her in person, I will get photos of us together, then come back to the states and start the vesa process. any advice. What papers do I need from her, to come back to the states and start the process. thanks for any help. Armand
Feb 17, 2009 07:14
  • ZENCHEN
Hi GUEST19137,I can help you rent one apt in Riverside Garden.
Feb 17, 2009 08:54
  • GIONVIA
Re:Apartment Rental

You may try to source apartments from Baiyun District ,which is quite near form Guangzhou train station . There are several big gardens in this area could meet your budget here .For an instance ,Jin Bi New City Garden, you may have a nice decorated 65 square meters apartment at about RMB2000/MONTH.

Re:For visa issues for your girl friend

Had better check with USA embassy directly for this issue. Sorry that I am not expert for that .Wish you good luck !
Mar 3, 2009 17:47
GUEST21565 Hi Chinatiger,
My name Carolyn.I am from Western Australia
I have a question for you, if you dont mind. I am going to visit BaiMa market in a few months. Is it the best place to source evening and cocktail dresses in European Style?
Could you please advise. Thank you very much.
Page 7 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code