Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Nov 7, 2012 23:31
  • GIONVIA
For eye glasses sourcing ,for small volume purchase , u may check out Renming Road eye glasses wholesale markets in guangzhou ;for big volume purchasing or OEM , check out Henggang town in Shenzhen. Oakley ,Chanel Raybon ,Dior.etc. all purchased from factories there.Good luck.
Nov 11, 2012 11:28
  • THILAWA
Hi, I am looking for "On TV products" where can I find them in Guangzhou and Shanzhen. I am going to Shenzhen next week. pls advice.
Nov 11, 2012 13:43
GUEST89118 can anybody tell me where is the wholesale market in shenzhen, toys, premium gift, and season present
Nov 12, 2012 08:53
  • GIONVIA
As seen on TV is a very big definition. For as seen on tv cosmetics ,check out Guangzhou beauty accessories wholesale market, for gifts ,check out onelink plaza and yide west road toys and gifts market ;for electronics ,you can check out Huaqiangbei electronics wholesale market .Personal opinion: u can get lots of coold gadgets from shenzhen electronics market .good luck,my friend.
Nov 17, 2012 10:14
  • MARIAN
On December 10th I come in Guangzhou to see wholesale jewelry.First I will arrive at Yiwu where I want to buy jewelry for my store.After I would like to come to GZ and Shenzhen to see if I can find something better to buy.
Can someone write me the name of wholesale jewelry and accessories in English and Chinese that I can go there by taxi.
There is an agent who knows Romanian or English and who can take me there?
Nov 20, 2012 02:31
GUEST68230 hi there....we are a new trading company dealing in imitation jewellery....looking forward to visit Shenzhen...is there any open market during weekend where we can get finished stuff in reasonable prices??? kindly email @ gmail.com|r.sam2410 thanks!!!!
Nov 22, 2012 00:02
GUEST33203 i can help in buying any thing from shenzhen or near by cities,
gmail.com|harcharan.kochhar
Nov 22, 2012 05:35
  • MARIAN
On December 11th I come in Guangzhou to see wholesale jewelry. I would like to come to GZ and Shenzhen to see if I can find something better to buy.
Can someone write me the name of wholesale jewelry and accessories (Sunglass,scarves) in English and Chinese that I can go there by taxi.
There is an agent who knows Romanian or English and who can take me there with car?
Thanks.
Nov 23, 2012 09:41
  • GIONVIA
For imitation jewelry , u should also consider to visit xijiao building and taikang city in guangzhou city .if you purchase big volume , u may consider to buy from dongguan factories directly .Brands like Dior, Armani .LV.etc. are all manufactured in Changan town ,dongguan .Cheers .
Nov 25, 2012 07:38
GUEST75229 Is there anywhere in Shenzhen to buy DIY crafting supplies? Things like stickers, rubber stamps, scrapbookpapers, paper punches, clay, yarn?
If not in Shenzhen, how about Guangzhou???
Thanks!
Page 19 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code