Dear Sir

My name is naseem i wholesaler electronics in this market karachi

i have requiretment old transistor TIP35C & D313 please send me best price

awaiting your swift replay

best regards
naseem
Apr 9, 2009 09:25
GUEST96123 Hello Friends !!

I am interesting in lydies and mens clothes,shoes,luggage , and Motorcycale Market in Shenzhen

any one has any idea about that items ???

Thanks
live.de|Ab-trading
Ffm
Apr 10, 2009 02:26
  • JENNYZHANG
This is Jenny from Guangzhou, I am a business guide and sourcing agent, I am familiar with all the wholesale markets for clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories etc. in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. There are huge wholesale markets here, tens of thousands of styles for your choose, qualities is good, and prices is very competitive, I think you can get almost what you need from the markets here.

If you come to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, I can show you to the markets, help you to get what you are looking for, and I can help you with shipment, I know several shipping agents, they can offer good prices. And I can help you with other thing you may require, like hotel booking, tickets booking etc.If you don’t plan to come to China, I can be your agent here as well, I can do products sourcing, buy the goods you want to order and ship to you.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me via email/MSN: hotmail.com|jenny-juan886.
Apr 19, 2009 22:16
GUEST17661 islamic caps, Shall Pashmina, Hijab pins
Apr 19, 2009 22:24
GUEST17661 i am intersted in Islamic stuff, caps , Pashmina Shall Hijab Pins,islamic Frames, and Towel Aharam,
i hope anyone can help me . you can reach me at
hamzawholesale.com|contact
May 8, 2009 08:40
GUEST39202 Hello

Please i am in China Guangzhou for 7days and i am searching for stocks items for clothes and underwear/ lingerie.
Can i get the markets in Shenzen as i hear it is famous for the international brands. I am looking for good factory rejects for men ladies and kiddies items.

Thank you
May 10, 2009 10:58
GUEST28211 Hi,
I am looking for wholesale markets for general kitchenware and bakeware items in Shenzen. Is there any market in Shenzen like the one in YIWU. Also looking for similar market in Ningbo. Please advise.
May 18, 2009 03:40
GUEST57563 Dear Sir,

where can i buy children cloths lady wears and shoesand mobile phones at low price for my personal use

thanx for ur advaice
May 25, 2009 07:57
GUEST20130 SOLAR PRODUCTS WHOLESALE MARKET
Dear friend,
Somebody can inform me where is SOLAR PRODUCTS like INVERTER,CONTROLLERS,MODULES,WIRES AND PRUGS wholesale market.
HAVE NICE DAY
Jul 5, 2009 00:43
GUESTJAIN please tell me wholesale market in shenzhen xiamen for toys and umbrellas , gift and novelty
Page 3 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code