Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Jan 14, 2010 20:33
  • AZSHOPPING
My company is in the business of supplying women's fashions,specifically korean styles.
we can supply ladies blouses tshirts 、dress、bags and more ladies fashion clothing.
Minimum order: 10 pcs .
If you are interested to be a dealer, kindly contact me at this address: hotmail.com|gz_kaseyi8801.
Thanks so much.

Jan 14, 2010 23:18
GUESTKIVEN Professional wholesale clothing, shoes, jewelry.Consulting Website: http://www.yagotrade.com
Jan 15, 2010 02:18
GUEST15522 I am looking for wholesaler or supplier for female fashion in Shenzhen (I-MIUSA, ERK LELE STYLE, YZF, RJ STORY, M2M, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, SNZ, REIKO, CAT WORLD, WHAT’S, SWEET GIRL, MARLOCA and the others

please email me at yahoo.com.au|bomberxxu
Jan 17, 2010 11:28
GUESTACE_TES... hi! im putting up 10 more stores this year.
i need lots of stocks...
i will be in guangzhou this coming february...
i need factory overruns, excess of branded clothing.
pls email me... yahoo.com|ace_testaroza2003
Jan 17, 2010 23:35
GUEST74243 Hi

I'm looking for online fashion clothing wholesales for brands:

SOLE-MIO, YOCO,LITTLE PIGGY,VIVICAM,ECA,CANDY SHOP,JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY , REIKO LADIES and some more TAIWAN,KOREA,HONGKONG, JAPAN brand..
fashion, bags, &accessories
yahoo.com|sista_fashion
Jan 22, 2010 23:05
  • COOKIECAN1
dear friend,
I'v love to be your business assistant/secretary ,
help with products sourcing and communications with China suppliers ,shipping goods etc

pls contract: hotmail.com|cookiecan1

thanks!
Jan 24, 2010 09:22
GUESTYANNY im from philippines and i would like to start up a fashion online business...

im really interested on how i could get the seller or wholeseller of these brands; -MIUSA, ERK LELE STYLE, YZF, RJ STORY, M2M, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, SNZ, REIKO, CAT WORLD, WHAT’S, SWEET GIRL, MARLOCA and the others...

will really appreciate if somebody could help me...

thanks a lot!!!

you can email me at yahoo.com|ynny72079
Jan 25, 2010 03:23
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
dear friend,
I'v love to be your business assistant/secretary ,
help with products sourcing and communications with China suppliers ,shipping goods etc

pls contract: gmail.com|shirley624

thanks!
Jan 25, 2010 12:41
GUESTTRENDSE... hi......
I am looking for online fashion clothing wholesale brands, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, 天母嚴選, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
Good quality and cheaper price.
please email to me at yahoo.com|trend_setter2112
Jan 27, 2010 14:40
GUEST24813
I'm looking for online fashion clothing, shoes and accesories wholesaler, with brands like YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY and others.
it would be really helpful if the website are in english. and they ship to north america
email hotmail.com|chikititavenezolana
Page 63 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code