Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Mar 2, 2010 02:24
  • LARIS
hi i need information for wholesale for Yoco and solemio webside.plz email to yahoo.com.thax|rinakusmiati79
Mar 3, 2010 02:40
  • SEOERLIU
Welcome to exclusive NIKE SB online store http://www.af1dunksb.com/. We are the professional supplyer of Nike SB Dunks and Nike AF1 in retailed, wholesale and dropship. Huge selection of New Dunk SB and Air Force Ones. Cheap Nike Dunk Pro SB and Custom Air Force Ones both of them available in high, mid and low shoes.
We get Nike Dunk SB Premium and af1 from the factory directly, so the prices are competitive, and quality is absolutely guaranteed. Original package box, tag. Free shipping to your door. Secure payment. Money back guaranteed. Have a good ecommerce!

Mar 4, 2010 01:40
GUEST18872 I want to find a good quality fashion dress and cost not too expensive for my new boutique.
Mar 4, 2010 05:24
GUEST76775 hi, i am looking for wholesale clothing information & detail from shenzhen & guangzhou, i hope everybody can help me. Thanks!! Pls send a e-mail: ahoo.com|for_ever_bloom
Mar 4, 2010 22:31
GUEST69151 Hi there! I am looking for retail wholesale fashion of Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc. Please email me at hotmail.com|gistai. I am looking for brands such as LABU, M2M, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, VIVI, ECA, CANDY SHOP, ETC.
Mar 6, 2010 11:46
GUEST73262 hi there, i'm from indonesia and i am looking for some trusted supplier/ wholesaler which carrying the Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Hong Kong fashion clothings. Brands range like Tokyo Fashion, Yoco, M2M, Little Piggy, ECA, YYL, LY, JJ, Sharara, LUI, Miusa, Tian-Mu, Yamanba, Vivicam, Loyer, Joyce,Candy shop, Melissa, Foxy 61, SOLE MIO and others... and I AM LOOKING FOR taiwan,japan n korea bags and korea jewelry with models and others ..Especially OEM's...those brands OEM even better,coz can get even lowest price.

Your help is very much appreciated.... Thank you & gonna hear from your soonest reply...

my email gmail.com|p0yp0y86
Mar 7, 2010 04:36
GUEST56120 Hi, I'm Samantha from Malaysia. I am looking for cheap and reliable wholesale of China/Taiwan/Thailand ladies' fashion and ideally if the shipping cost is reasonable would be better. Please e-mail me at hotmail.com|derry_kong

Thank you =)

Mar 8, 2010 00:34
GUESTSTIV Hi everyone,

I am looking for clothing wholesale markets in ShenZhen with competitive prices.
can someone tell me where can i go ? Pls email me at yahoo.com|stivpoh
kindly email me a few of the wholesale markets.

Thank you!!
Mar 8, 2010 04:11
GUEST13259 hi Im Ching
I am looking for online fashion clothing wholesale brands, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
Good quality and cheaper price.
Mar 8, 2010 23:13
GUEST01573 Hi..

I am looking for good quality branded factory overrun items for Womens & Kids. If you have any contact, please do not hesitate to contact me at hotmail.my|closets

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Chin
Page 67 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code