Menu
Do you believe in fate?
Jul 2, 2008 04:02
  • SONIA1985
DAVEC ,you are in Hunan?I am from Hunan,but i am now in Zhejiang,,,anyway,,welcome to Hunan,lol..

Regarding fate,it equals to destiny,i have disscussed about this topic with lot of friends,among them,there is christian,muslim,buddhist,and there is atheist...thogh everybody have different explaination about the meaning of fate,all follower of a religion believe in it..i have raised a lot of opnions and examples to against their opionion,but they got a common ground which even if they are out of all reason,there is no way any body can convince them...people who believe in fate (follow any religion) all have a very strong mind.....they never change their mind even if they don't have a reason to convince themself....

i wish there is somebody who believe in fate can answer my below question
1.if there is fate,that means where are we going to do tomorrow was already arranged by somebody,right?
2,if tomorrow i am going to iraq,i might be there,when i am eating,i might meet a murder..and then,,my life ended,,,and if tomorrow i am going to stay here spend time with my parents,then everything going well as usual,.that mean i am going to die or live was decided my my own thought,my own choice,right?
3.if the above 2 points are right,then how fate comes?how fate arrange our life?
Jul 5, 2008 01:35
  • DAVEC
I am not in Hunan now, I am back home in England.

Fate is something you believe in or dont. It is like religion in that respect.
Sep 1, 2008 16:44
  • CANDON
Would you have the name of any good books in English on yuan fen? Don
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in fate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code