Menu
Been thinking of goin to Siping City
Feb 28, 2012 14:59
GUEST62394 I know it is a while since your trip howevr, I was thinging of going to the same place. Please comment on how your trip was. Thank you
May 25, 2012 17:24
GUEST45417 I'm currently stay and train in Siping shaolin martial arts academy. I live in new painting single room with star TV, new training facilities, free internet access with computors to use and wifi for free as well. $300 each month for tuition, room and board that I could stay longer time. Shifu is very care for me just like private training.
Jul 8, 2012 21:34
GUEST16749 Hi

I will be going to this academy from January 2013 for 1 year. Can anyone who was recently there or currently there comment on the training, living and food.

Would love to hear how it was for you.

Dec 2, 2012 01:31
GUEST85106 Hello all,

I am writing from Greece. I am thinking of going there in a few months. I am currently saving and since I have some martial arts experience in other styles, I would like to ask if this academy helps you acquire combat skills along with the Kung fu teaching. Is the training as described in their website? DO they teach and practice the applications of the forms? Do they have sparring sessions where the masters correct mistakes and help you improve in combat. If I stay a long time, should I expect to acquire hard Qi Qong skills?
Thank you for assistance!
Jan 20, 2013 08:50
GUEST80211 Hello,

I am planning to go to the academy in June 2012 and stay for 3-6 months depending on how it goes. Could anyone tell me the current situation in the academy and if it is worth it. Otherwise what are the other places one can go to learn Shaolin?
Apr 22, 2013 14:32
GUESTDANIEL Hello, I have been researching a lot about academies and Siping stood out as a good option for me doing three months there part-mandarin part-kung fu training but some negative reviews really make me reconsider my initial thoughts. Does someone know more about the academy? Any alternative options for people wanting to mix learning chinese and doing kung fu? It would be great to share that information on here. Thanks a lot.
Aug 15, 2013 02:49
GUEST12015 I am 100% sure all the people who posted was upset and sad for what they decided to do, becuase the siping shaolin kungfu academy is not like the thing you saw from their website, and it's running by a greety man.

PS: If you never got scammed and cheated, the siping shaolin kungfu academy is good experience.
Jul 4, 2014 04:21
GUEST27244 Hello, can anyone tell me if the sipping academy is good to train at these days? I'm looking to go for one year. Thanks
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Been thinking of goin to Siping City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code