What kind of jobs do you have in China?
Mar 1, 2009 00:00
  • JAYKURU
I agree, Janfrisk is obnoxious
Mar 10, 2009 08:28
GUESTBLA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52249

for my assessment piece i need to knwo what jobs there are in china, what jobs do other chinese citizens have?
plz help.
Mar 14, 2009 03:11
  • APAULT
Re the ttax question. Expats pay tax at 15% on all income in excesss of 4800 rmb a month.. Much less than any developed country that i know of. There is no tax on perks, and tax on second jobs is based the same, whatever is earned in excess of the threshold 4,800. (4,800 was last year ...not sure if there was any change this year)
May 7, 2009 10:01
GUESTRACH233 so what kinds of jobs do most people in China have
May 7, 2009 10:03
GUESTRACH233 so what jobs do most people in china have?
May 12, 2009 11:54
GUESTRAJENDR... hi !!!!!!!!!!!! i had been to beijing for visit , i liked the place and i really want to live and work there , no matter what ever may be the kind of work
May 14, 2009 20:50
  • DYNAMICSOF3
I am planning on visiting a friend in Beijing later this year and possibly staying for an extended duration. Here I am in property management with extensive real estate experience (I own my own company).

Is there any need for English speaking employees (non-Chinese speaking) in real estate? I understand I could become a teacher as I do have a Bachelor's Degree (International Business Management) as well as an Associates Degree (Real Estate Management).

Thanks,
Mark
Oct 18, 2009 05:40
  • CARLOS
I would like to move to China with my LaoPo someday. However, seems like I must wait until I am retired. I have done my career in industry, first lower, later in the middle management and now with own business. I can´t move my business to China nor can I work from there; it would be a little difficult to meet clients,heh.

So, because seems like there are not boss jobs available and about all jobs require native english speaker, I am out. So, waiting for retirement.

Carlos

P.S. I was too kinda offended about Janfrisk´s comment, but bygone...
Nov 9, 2009 09:17
GUESTKHALINDER Dear all,

I am a software professional working in Mainframe technologies with 11.5 years of experience. I am not sure how much salary can I expect in China.

Any one can tell me how much I expect from Employers

Thanks

Khalinder
Dec 11, 2009 03:08
GUESTMALIONG Haha, i know for a fact, as shocking as it may seems to some, that there re crazy peoples who come to work in China not for the pay but because they love the country .... welcome to those yonder
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What kind of jobs do you have in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code