Menu
U.S. Aircraft Cemetery
Mar 28, 2007 17:54
  • SANYACHINA
"The United States is the world's leading military powerful country."

May be it is true, but plenty of people think that Russia is, probably, stronger. They posses a lot of ultra-secret weapons that we even can't imagine. Of course no one knows where is the truth, I just want to show you this opinion.
Mar 28, 2007 22:55
  • FRANKENSTEIN
SANYACHINA

hah
Objectively, I believe U.S. is strongest country in military field of the world
Russia is too old.
Mar 29, 2007 03:18
  • SANYACHINA
Russia is old, but they produce some new things. This is the problem. I hope you know what show us the picture. TOPOL...

Mar 29, 2007 03:55
  • JIMMYB
Russia's strength should not be overlooked
Mar 29, 2007 04:00
  • JIMMYB
Hey SANYACHINA
the photo is Russia's latest generation surface-to-surface intercontinental ballistic missile ??

PC-12M ? or SS-27 ?
Mar 29, 2007 15:46
  • SANYACHINA
Hello, Jimmy B!
I don't want to sound rude, but I have to say - "Who cares?" :) I respect your interest and your knowledge about the army things, but I am not so deep in this. So, I am sorry, but all what I know is that their Russian name is "ТОПОЛ" ("TOPOL"). That is all.
By the way, as far as you are with good knowledge about this stuff - tell Frankenstein how dangerous is Russia in the military sense.
Mar 29, 2007 20:39
  • FRANKENSTEIN
LOL
thank you ,thank you.
Here i am.
Mar 9, 2008 10:00
GUEST24179 Would you give me some infos about the exact position of the cemetery? I am in May at Las Vegas and arround and would like to visit this location. My e-mail: Arcor.de|BSG.Ganzmann
Thanks for answer from Cologne/Germany
Toni
Jun 7, 2008 16:11
  • YINDUFFY
This facility is not secret or mysterious. Tours are given and books with many pictures have been published.
Started at the end of WW2 when thousands of aircraft ( some brand new) were no longer needed some were sold off as scrap metal and some were kept to provide a source of spare parts. It is open to the public and there is an excellent museum with samples of aircraft nearby.
The dry conditions of the desert were found best for long term storage and better than a damp cold area. Aircraft and helicopters from there are sold or given to foreign governments also.
Jul 15, 2008 11:47
GUEST24136 Hi,
This place is in Tucson, Arizona just go to Google earth . search Tucson, Arizona you will see it.
Have fun.
MD HOque
philGifts.com
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: U.S. Aircraft Cemetery
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code