Menu
Welcome to Chongqing ,if you want to have a local friend to help you ,pls contact me .
Mar 28, 2007 09:56
Welcome to Chongqing ,if you want to have a local friend to help you ,pls contact me .If you have some problems in communication in Chongqing ,I would like be your guide .Best food ,famous place are waiting for your coming.E-mail : 163.com|cuiyanlong2000 Tel: 13883576561.
Apr 20, 2007 20:26
Thanks the friends who give me E-mail.
Jul 31, 2007 03:15
  • BJBALLROOM
Hello,

I'm an American living in Beijing and I am planning a quick trip to Chongjing August 6-9th in order to visit the Flying Tiger/Hump Airlift Museum. My father, now 90 years old, was a pilot flying C-46 planes into China during WWII and I want to take some pictures to show him when I return to the U.S. I speak enough Mandarin to get around by myself, so I don't need a guide. But could you possibly tell me if this museum is still open and give me it's phone number or email address? I don't want to go all the way to Chongqing if it is closed for any reason. If you can help me in this matter I would be very grateful.

Ken
Aug 1, 2007 08:32
  • YINMEI
Hi Ken,

We really appreciate your fater helped us during WWII.

Acutally there is no Flying Tiger/Hump Aircraft Museum in Chongqing, but you can learn the story of Flying Tigers/Hump Aircraft at Chongqing Stiwell Museum. There are some pictures about Flying Tigers in the Stiwell Museum. You could come to Chongqing to visit the Musem.

The Chinese name of Chongqing Stiwell Musem is 重庆史迪威博物馆。 Tel:023-63609515.

Best regards!
Oct 27, 2007 23:14
GUEST66490
Dear Sir,

Is it possble for you to tell me the the most American oriented hotel to stay in. I really want english hospitality because any language skills other than english is zero.I think it great you offer your service here.
Post a Reply to: Welcome to Chongqing ,if you want to have a local friend to help you ,pls contact me .
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code