Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Oct 3, 2009 10:26
  • COOLSPRINGS
China's film performance classics and pride, three girls from Shanghai- Shi, Hui, Chan, Si Si and Xia, Men-Three princesss of the Great Wall Films Productions. LTD in HK.

Oct 3, 2009 10:29
  • COOLSPRINGS
Ms. Shi, Hui (石慧) sings as well as she plays in the film.

Mortal World and the Paradise

Oct 10, 2009 02:35
GUESTKEVIN Every city, every country has its good & bad sides, be it a developed country or developing country.
Perhaps due to the mass populations in China, thus in Shanghai, the potential of one coming across a typical materilaistic Shanghainese girl is higher than any other cities or places. which therefore created the stigma that most Shanghainese girls are such as being discussed here.
I'm a foreigner who have been residing in Shanghai for teh past 9 years. I have seen many cases of such materialistic Shanghainese girls, and also the better culrured ones too.
A fair share of both aspects in all fairness.
Oct 13, 2009 10:33
GUEST89190 to the guest above who said wh ycant shanghainese be quietly arrogant and whether its ebcuse of insecurity

im shanghainese girl from australia and even i have to agree with some of the shanghainese girls posts before.

most shanghainese ppl are indeed in a diff class and when u get uglier, rude non shanghainese mainlanders coming to the city, defaming the ppl due to jealousy and stealing, no fashion, lying (like how indians are like when speaking to ordinary chinese online) it really makes shanghainese dislike and look down them even more. u feel the need to get even moer arrogant because ur original thought of looking down on them gets to hating on them. deep down u feel they arent even related to your roots (the rest of chinese).

if they arent like that most shanghainese would be quietly arrogant

u get those mandarin ppl who provoke the place and ppl first by putting up banners of ppl must speaking mandarin. i think its attrocious. no wonder those chinese get looked down upon.

personally i wouldnt even care if some non shanghainese gets attacked. i cant even see them as one of us
Oct 18, 2009 19:47
  • COOLSPRINGS
Chinese legacy, a girl from Shanghai, Chow, Xuan. She is a movie queen and a singing queen of Chinese folk song.

Oct 18, 2009 19:52
  • COOLSPRINGS
Sleepless Shanghai by Chow, Xuan
Oct 23, 2009 20:38
  • WUYUETIAN
王丹凤, a Shanghai girl, the second generation of movie queen, a shanghai girl.

Oct 23, 2009 20:45
  • WUYUETIAN
王丹凤, she is gifted with peerless elegance starred more than 50 movies.

Oct 23, 2009 20:48
  • JANEQIN
Yes, the purest water does Chinese women.
Oct 23, 2009 20:55
  • WUYUETIAN
王丹凤 is called "little' Chow, Xuan (Shanghai)who is her most admired youth idol. During 1940s, her career was based in HK. Due to her left-wing ideology, she retured to mainland Shanghai after the establishment of PRC and enjoyed the highest prestige in mainland.

Page 9 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code