Menu
VISA from Macau To Zhuhai
May 4, 2007 23:08
  • TUHANCINCIN
We have not decided if we want to visit to Zhuhai but can we apply from the imigration dept in Macau if we were to enter Zhuhai? How long does it take to process and the fees charges (US)

Thank you
May 5, 2007 09:26
  • APAULT
I heard you get it at the border, but I cannot confirm.
May 5, 2007 19:59
  • MAY001
Yes, you can. But I don't know the price
May 6, 2007 11:26
  • JABAROOTOO
Is this what you are saying? Correct me if I am wrong!

An American citizen can now walk across the border from Macau into Mainland China, picking up a Visa on the way? Something none of us have actually done before?

May, where did you see this good bit of information and how can it be confirmed. There have been a few similar inquiries lately so this would be practical information for the whole forum.

Like Tuhancincin we look forward to some follow up information
May 6, 2007 20:45
  • MAY001
Ok, I'm also confused now. I've read a lot of materials about this issue. It is said that foreigners in HK and Macau can apply for a Chinese visa via CITS. It is also said that US citizens could not apply for a Visa After Arriving.

May 7, 2007 05:26
  • FAERIEQUEENE
ok i'm curious too, so i just called CTS in Macau who told me that they do it in HK border and it takes a day, but they can't handle US nationals applications.

They talk about a landing visa on arrival to ZHuhai border from Macau, it's a single entry (in and out Zhuhai) and it's only valid in Zhuhai (the one CTS do is good for entry to all cities). Better check if anyone (from US) has obtained that landing visa there...
May 12, 2007 04:19
  • TUHANCINCIN
thank you all for the info. Anywhere I will be flying to Macau tomorrow. I will enguire more from the border than.

Thank you soo much.

I still have the problem of geting into the reservation in sanva Hotel(earlier recommended by Paul. Ive tried few times but until now there is no reply from the hotel..can anyone suggest if its save to walk in into the hotel & book or perhaps I may have to try other options at another cheap hotel.guest house. Pls help
May 12, 2007 23:01
  • APAULT
Maybe too late now as Tuhan is travelling today. I don't know about American situation, but all I have read and heard says there is a visa at Macau border just for Zhuhai. I understood it was instant, but perhaps not. There are further checkpoints on the north of Z to check further, tho I was on a bus which was not stopped!

There is seldom a problem getting into a hotel on the spot except special events like Canton Fair.

Except in Shijiazhuong where they sem to apply the old regulations about foreigners not being allowed in cheap hotels. I'll write that up more later.
Sep 17, 2007 09:50
GUEST18110 Macau china visa office number: they speak English and will put you right. They also have an office now at Zhuhai port as well, all easy no trouble at all for any nationality. Enjoy.

work 0756 8156227
mobile +86 1392 8083490

Zhuhai / Macau

Note: 30 minutes wait

6 month 1 entry: 550 rmb
6 month multi entry = 1590 hkd
Oct 13, 2009 23:45
GUEST76176 Hello. I can get all types of China visas for you in Macau. From single entry to 1 year multiple entries. Rush delivery (within a few hours) is available. Please call 853 6216 8900 in Macau or 86-15344 86 8900 in China. You can email me at usastudyservice.com|info Get your China Visa today!
Nov 3, 2009 03:43
GUEST81190 Hello i am going to Macau on the 19th and we are planning to get a visa through the boarder. I want to know if how much is the Visa fee for just a day Visit. Thank you
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: VISA from Macau To Zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code