Menu
Buying fakes in Beijing?
Jun 29, 2007 04:27
  • ARKEPITZ
Hi all!!!
I'm planning my trip to China, and I've hired an extra day in Beijing before the actual tour just to go shopping. I'd travel to China with no luggage whatsoever and I'll buy all my clothing that first day. I'm planning on buying lots of fake clothing. Which market would you advice? I've heard of Hongqiao Market and Xiu Shui Market, but I've read as well that most of the shops have been closed by the government. Is this true? Which is the biggest fake market in Beijing?.

Thanks!

PS: Don't worry about bargaing, I'm really good at that :D LOL
Jun 29, 2007 07:38
  • VIOLET316
Silk Street,Yaxiu Market
Jun 29, 2007 07:41
  • ARKEPITZ
Yaxiu Market looks cool, Violet, thanks for your reply. I've read that the government has closed most fake markets, and I want to make sure I don't get there and I don't find what I want. Thank you very much!!! :)
Jun 29, 2007 22:47
  • ANTHEA
Xiushui market should be a good choice!
I bought many fake brand clothes there months ago, with price of 50 yuan for a shirt and 80 yuan for a trousers, while the asked price were 200 and 700 yuan respectively.
Sep 18, 2008 09:18
GUEST22233 Please does anybody know where I can make a copy of a sofa cover, need both material and tailor?
Sep 19, 2008 03:11
GUEST29210 Does anyone kno where I can find a fake burberry trench
Sep 26, 2010 00:04
GUEST82213 Hi,
Not only am I thinking of going to China, but thinking of buying on website some fake items and they will post. This is for my PERSONAL USE, but am thinking of buying lots. Aren't I going to get caught in Australia? Does anyone know the law? I don't want to get caught by the government.
Oct 5, 2010 07:17
GUEST35852
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST82213

Hi,
Not only am I thinking of going to China, but thinking of buying on website some fake items and they will post. This is for my PERSONAL USE, but am thinking of buying lots. Aren't I going to get caught in Australia? Does anyone know the law? I don't want to get caught by the government.

You will get caught and prosecuted by the AFP in Australia. Customs now check every package that comes across Australia's borders - particularly if it's clothing coming from Asia
Post a Reply to: Buying fakes in Beijing?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code