Menu
Free Homestay, No Rent!
Feb 7, 2012 22:17
GUEST56651 Hi am Nerci Ronita female 33 years old in Jakarta Indonesia now. I have a plan to take English course in Scotland but have no enough money for living cost.
Kindly anyone may help me to give me free homestay to be my sponsor to make student visa and its maybe only for two months. And I will do to help homework in the house.
Please get the back to my email yahoo.com|ronita_hutabarat
Sep 5, 2012 22:37
  • MARIMARI
Hi all,
We are Mario and Marina from Australia traveling through China for a month, connecting to people and environment. We are arriving to Shanghai on Sunday where we have friends, but we would like to travel around China, go to smaller places, go to nature and meet local people. We would love to stay with the local families around South China, or in Beijing. I am an English teacher, qualified with 4 years of experience and Mario is a doctor, but he speaks 3 languages and can easily teach English.

Sep 16, 2014 08:58
GUEST60232 Hello, i'm Vietnamese living in japan for studying. I wish to visit Busan, Korea for a winter vacation. Maybe 5 days. I can speak English, Japanese and a little bit Korean. I'm looking for a host family who can speak either of these languages in Busan. My email is gmail.com|doluongquynhnhu
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Free Homestay, No Rent!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code