Menu
have you ever say "I love you" to your mom?
Jul 7, 2007 03:56
  • PEA28COCK
Everybody loves his or her mom. Mom is the greatest person in the world. She never stops loving you no matter what happened, happens or will happen.

How do you express your love to her? Send her flowers? Give her a kiss or a hug? Or others?
Jul 7, 2007 14:12
  • DAVEC
I dont think we need to say or do anything, mothers know we love and appreciate them
Jul 7, 2007 19:17
  • GRIZ326
There is nothing I can do to re-pay my mother for the love she has given me over the years.

I send her flowers and small gifts at every holiday and talk with her on the telephone every week.

YES! I tell my mother that I love her every chance I get.

I've always figured that if I could find a woman who loves me as much as my mother or my dog sammi, I'd be a very lucky man. :-)
Jul 8, 2007 23:23
  • KEVIN0518
I never say 'I love you' to my mom. However, I usually make a call back and ask my mom and dad to take care of themselves because I can not accompany them.

For Chinese people, they seldom say 'I love you' to their parents because they are more introverted. They can do something for their parents, for example, buying some gifts or clothes from them.But is is difficult for them to say 'I love you' to their parents.
Jul 9, 2007 03:51
I confess I should have, but it's too late now as both my parents have passed away.
I would like to think they knew anyway.
Jul 9, 2007 19:50
  • PEA28COCK
hey WESTORWOODGAS,

I am so sorry to hear that. In Chinese there is a saying: 子欲养,而亲不在,which means children wants to love and take care of their parents much more, but their parents have passed aways. They have no chance to do anything for the parents. It's a tragedy.
Jul 9, 2007 19:52
  • PEA28COCK
sorry that I have some spelling mistakes. :(
Jul 10, 2007 09:54
Hi Pea28cock.
Thank you for your kind words, I'm over my loss now as my mother passed away 14 years ago and my father last year, I at least got to see my father before he died, My family live about 200 miles from me and I was worried I wouldn't see him in time, at the time I was in and out of hospital myself with kidney stones, he held out until I got to see him , he died 2 day's after I returned to London.
I was the only one who didn't break down at his funeral, not that I'm cold, I was always the strong one in the family.
Post a Reply to: have you ever say "I love you" to your mom?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code