Menu
How to handle Mid-life Crisis?
Jul 26, 2008 00:07
GUEST59184 GUESTMARY, your husband is suffering old age crisis not mid age crisis because he steps into 5th decade in his life.
Jul 26, 2008 10:18
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Geeze Leonardo, you just have a say about everything.Now you are an authority on Mid Life Crisis. You have had many professions,and by what merits do you
know so much. Geeze,no one picks on you. You must be a renowned spokes person with so much knowledge of so many things on these threads.
Jul 26, 2008 10:51
  • PSYCHIATRIST
Guest59184, i agree with you. Stay away from old age women with less education who suffering from senior crisis, besides don't hang around with men with women's way of thinking, they have the same damaging nature.
Jul 28, 2008 11:31
  • SETH
Leonardo has never claimed to know so much, and he usually has logical and interesting thoughts on subjects. I like seeing his posts and wouldn't ever consider attacking him, or anyone else for that matter, with interesting and well thought ideas.

However, I guess there are some (one?) mean-spirited people who like splattering fecal matter around. I am guessing much of that is from jealousy since no one seems to take him or her seriously.

These forums are usually very interesting, and people generally respect each other and differing points of view. It is sad to see disharmony enter and spoil an otherwise pleasant and constructive interchange of ideas.

I do feel badly for such man-spirited people, as their lives must be filled with much pain and self-loathing.
Jul 28, 2008 22:34
  • LEONARDO
Quote:
>>Geeze Leonardo, you just have a say about everything.Now you are an authority on Mid Life Crisis. You have had many professions,and by what merits do you
know so much. Geeze,no one picks on you. You must be a renowned spokes person with so much knowledge of so many things on these threads. <<

Sorry, Blueyankee, "by what merits", I don't know either! So I can't give you an answer. Nay, I am not a renowned spokesperson. Yea, I am only a spokeperson of myself.

Thanks for your words, Seth! Bow!^_^
Aug 2, 2008 01:26
GUEST81217 I think I'm having the symptoms of mid life crisis. Feeling tired, exhausted, uninterested in things that i used to enjoy. Seeing that my body is going through some physical change ie. putting on weight easily although I still look good but the fact that I cannot fit in my old clothes makes me feel depressed. I'm glad there are networks like this that we can post in our feelings virtually to voice our grievances. at least it makes me feel better that i am not alone going through this.
Sabina
Aug 2, 2008 08:33
  • JCNILE123
Sabina , it is all about accepting life on its teachings, and make the best out it.

While I was a child, I used to talk like a child, walk like a child and do things like a child; now, as an adult I do things as an adult.
The old things have passed...we only have the present and so we can look up in to the future...

An old body of mine it is all I have, so I love her and care for her, and it is the best I have...
Aug 5, 2008 21:56
  • SONIA1985
It s not bad to become old if you got a right partener to grow old together
Aug 20, 2008 17:48
  • REMAG1234
What is "mid-life crisis"?? I need someone to explain it in detail. I'm 73 years old and have not experienced any changes as some of you describe them. Is there something I'm missing or is it you that are missing something???
Aug 20, 2008 18:59
  • PSYCHIATRIST
what is senior crisis...hope folks >=70 reply...
Page 7 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to handle Mid-life Crisis?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code