Menu
Shenzhen Interpreter, Assistant and Guide
Jul 25, 2007 05:50
  • CATHY755
Hello, if you will come to Shenzhen, China and need help, here are what we can do for you:

* Business interpreter / Translator
Our interpreters are fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin). With extensive knowledge and experience accumulated over years, we can provide professional business interpretation, translation and coordination services to foreign companies. We are available to travel around China, and familiar with cities in South of China, expecially those in Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Huizhou.

*Sourcing and consulting
We are experienced in assisting foreign enterprises to find potential suppliers in China. Our sourcing service covers market survey, factory audit, supplier information report, orders follow up, supplier management and shipment arrangement.

* Temp office
If you haven't got ready for your long-term business in China, to save your time and cost, you can come to us to get your temporary staff, office and facility. With our home-based office and flexible staff, you will no longer be bothered by the trivial office work, we will take care of the paper work, fax, phone call, letters and parcels collection and delivery etc.

For more information, please send Email to 126.com|shenzhenhelper or visit our website http://www.shenzhenhelper.com

Cathy
Phone: +86 755 2648 8182
Cell phone:+ 86 138 2650 4033
Aug 8, 2007 01:09
  • CATHY755
My alternative Email: gmail.com|shenzhenhelper
Aug 16, 2007 21:19
Hello! My name is Wesley Chan. I have been working as a business assistant, translator and quality inspector for more than 3 years. Due to the dedication to my work, I have built up good relationship with suppliers in different industries, such as injection moulding, imitation jewelry, furniture, generator and stationery factories, plus I am working as a point person for foreign companies to take care of the business in China (sourcing and liaising manufacturers, follow up orders and Inspect products prior to shipping etc.) Anyone need help please feel free to contact: 126.com|wesleychan or call (0086) 135 804 781 01. Thanks!
I will be pleased to work as a translator/interpreter/Personal Assistant & tour guide in such areas as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shunde, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Foshan and Huizhou etc. By the way, I am holding a Hong Kong Visa and Passport, I am ready to travel to any place both inside and outside China should that be required.
Email: 126.com|wesleychan / gmail.com|wchaneast
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.
Oct 29, 2007 09:10
GUESTNATHALIE hello, i'm leaving in beijing ,i need some one to help me with all the paper work to open my BVI... If you can help me ,please send me an global offer .at yahoo.com|nathaliepelletier1966
Apr 22, 2008 22:27
  • CATHY755
4K for 3 bedroom Apartment in Nanshan
Xing Hai Ming Cheng is the biggest property in Shenzhen Nanshan district. It is located at Qianhai road and covers more than 800, 000 sqm. Price is cheaper than OCT and Shekou area, but it is nice property with swimming pool, gym, supermarket and bank.

We have the following apartments for rent here:

2 bedroom, 11F,85sqm, CNY3,000/month, furnished
2 bedroom, 23F, 88sqm, CNY3,500/month, furnished

3 bedroom, 8F, 110sqm, CNY3,800/month, furnished
3 bedroom, 17F,120sqm, CNY4,000/month, furnished

For more information, please contact Cathy at: +86 138 2650 4033
Email: 126.com|shenzhenhelper

Dec 6, 2008 08:00
GUEST76149

Hi, I am Synge Zhan (Tel: +86-13110722151; Email: yahoo.com.cn|Synge1983)

I work as a freelancer based in Shenzhen and Guangdong, China. I live near the biggest electrical products and parts wholesale market in the world which located in Huaqiangbei district in Shenzhen.
Here you can get most of the consumer electronics and parts at the lowest price.
I am familiar with Huaqiangbei wholesales market and Shenzhen electronics industry very much. I can help you to get the products you want from the wholesales market or from the factory around Shenzhen. I master glossaries of English terminology in material sciences, computer hardware, engineering, electronics, and mechanics and qualify for business negotiations and interpreting. I know how to arrange your travel and accommodations. I have experience in Business and Management, Consulting and Contract Negotiation and good knowledge of Import, Export, shipping, custom declarations, and inspection regulations.

When you are in China I will glad to be your interpreter and assistant, helping you to get what you want in a most efficiency way and shortest time. After you back home, I will glad to be your purchase agent and products inspector. If you need something from the wholesale market, I’m glad to help you to buy it and ship it to you. With my help, products purchase with small quantity and various kinds at a wholesale price will be possible. I ship a lot every month, I can help you to get services provided by DHL or UPS at a lower rate. If you want to purchase products from the factory, I will check the goods for you before shipping, and arrange logistic company for shipping by sea or by air.
My purchase service rate is from 1% to 5% depending on your purchase value. The interpreter and inspection services rate is USD60/day (the third party cost is not included)
Dec 9, 2008 02:28
  • ZENCHEN
Now BVI cost deceases a lot.
Apr 17, 2009 00:40
GUEST16225 I`m a freelance male interpreter and tour guide based in Guangdong and specialized in business comunication and travel arrangements. Before that, I have had experience working full time in such fields as international trade, sourcing, production and industrial engineering, quality control, hotel management as well as English and Chinese teaching. In the past few years, I have worked with customers from the UK, the US, Australia, the EU and other countries. I speak fluent, standard English without accent.

If you need an interpreter or tour guide while you are working, doing business, attending fairs or sightseeing in China. You can count on me. I'm available to work in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Humen, Changping, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Kaiping, Shunde, Foshan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Taishan, Hong Kong and Macau and all other China destinations. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! I`m looking forward to any enquiry at any time!

Email: yahoo.com.cn|christing0357
May 22, 2009 19:46
  • TRANSLATORSZ
Hello there,
I am an engineering graduate, working as a freelance interpreter in both Shenzhen and Hongkong, speaking Mandarin, Cantonese, English and my hometown dialect. If you are looking for someone who knows mechanics and electronics, import and export, please don't hesitate to contact me. +86 138 2361 4532, for more information about me, visit my site: http://sites.google.com/site/translatorshenzhen/
Sep 3, 2009 20:26
  • ASIASABRINA
Interpreter/business assistant available in ShenZhen China

Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. This is Sabrina Qian, active, energetic, faithful, responsible. Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese. Have knowledage of international business. Know well of wholesaler and retailer market in ShenZhen, such as cell phone ,computer components, jewelry, oil painting etc. To be a tour guide who can arrange customized travel plans for you in ShenZhen or other place in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for investment research. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs. If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me or calling me.

Email: gmail.com|asiasabrina
Phone : 86-13554961544

Oct 27, 2009 07:52
GUEST12666

Dear Cathy

I am looking for a interpreter/ Translator for this Thurday this week.

The work reguired is to meet me in Shenzhen and accompany myself to some meetings in Guangzhou, discuss our products with some Vets that I have arranged meetings with, and return back to Shenzhen the same day.

The products are supplements for animal/pet health, and is intorductory level at this stage.

Please can you advise me of a Quote for the one day at this stage ASAP.

This could be an opening for one going work.

Will discuss more in length at a later date.

I am in Shenzhen at present and look forward to your reply ASAP

Email naturalhealthnz.net.nz|cleve

China
+86 (0)10 13439774243

or local no plus 134 39774243

Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Interpreter, Assistant and Guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code