Menu
Guangzhou Apartments for Rent
Aug 21, 2009 05:07
GUEST20250 Hi,

We need a house + office both combined 2-3 + 1 living room for living and working all furnished ready to live for one year near to Zianxi or Huanshi Xi road, if you could provide such house do let me know my email is gmail.com|Emmanuel.Cox our Budget is RMB3000 to RMB4000.

Please fast reply me.

Best regards,
Emmanuel Cox
Aug 22, 2009 04:21
  • AMYSOURCING
ey , guys If you are moving to live in Guangzhou and looking for an apartment then clifford is your best choice, here living more than 10000 expats.
We have serviced apartments near the lake , normal apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms in the mountain , it is very convenient and comfortable to live here
Contact information
Amy
msn :hotmail.com|amy19858
email :gmail.com|amy198567
Oct 26, 2009 01:13
GUEST08214 I am looking for 3 rooms apartment for 6 persons stay in Guangzhou from 20th Jan-28th Jan 2010.
Prefer Tian He district. Budget RMB 500 / night. Pls advise on the rate and pls attach the photo. Thanks
email to gmail.com|wwaiwai
Nov 17, 2009 13:46
GUEST78218 i,m an iraqi engineer wanna come to hongfu stone comany of marble and tles in guangzhou..wanna a suitable price for one bedroom apartment.clean with internet and tv plus bathroom..suitable to me and my girlfriend only..
wait your competative monthly price in usd..
send answer to ;
yahoo.com|moniem_shammari
Nov 19, 2009 05:01
GUEST20120
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST78218

i,m an iraqi engineer wanna come to hongfu stone comany of marble and tles in guangzhou..wanna a suitable price for one bedroom apartment.clean with internet and tv plus bathroom..suitable to me and my girlfriend only..
wait your competative monthly price in usd..
send answer to ;
yahoo.com|moniem_shammari
Nov 20, 2009 00:33
GUEST24286 if you are planning to move to paradise city hangzhou. contact iris for the apartments. thanks.

Hunter Real Estate is a dedicated personal service company, offering extensive support and assistance to both corporate and individual clients in their relocation to Hang Zhou. With our long term involvement and experience here, we believe we can provide the extensive support and assistance all newcomers need to smooth the transition to living and working in this, Asia's most beautiful city.
Hunter Real Estate is one of most reliable real estate company of hangzhou,we are the leading company of relocating service for inpatriates, Our stuff’s excellent English,positive attitude,diligent work make sure the professional service for our customers and that makes us gaining high reputation constantly.

website with property listing:www.hangzhou-home.com
Feb 28, 2010 07:21
GUESTMALIK hi
i am coming to guangzhou i need one bed,one kichen and bath and one living room
i will prefer if i could get some approtment near yuexiu park area
i need form 4th march 2010 for one month advance rent
Apr 22, 2010 03:36
GUEST60134 Hi, I am looking to rent a 1 bedroom
for about 6 months
The price must not be more than RMB 1500
gmail.com|thads045
Yaw
Apr 29, 2010 09:17
GUESTKUMAR can somebody help me, i need a small apartment in zhong da , with
- one bed room
- one kitchen
- bathroom
- internet access
- tv,washing machine
budget not more than 20,000rmb/month
pls give me details to "gmail.com|monsweth"
Jun 11, 2010 01:10
GUEST25679 I have a very nice brand new 2 br. apartment for rent. It is located in the new high rise building of Shangfeng in Beijing Road, the heart of Guangzhou, right next to Hotel Canton, close to subways and very convenient. This apartment is fully furnished with brand new LCD TV, dish washer, washing machine, fridge, microwave, etc. Because I am not in Guangzhou most of the time, I am looking for a responsible tenant with good reference to rent this apartment. 5000RMB, 3mth deposit. If you are interested, please contact me at 852 92242466 (HK).

Page 8 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Apartments for Rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code