Menu
Day trip to Macau from Hong Kong
Mar 25, 2011 03:59
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRBARTON View Post

I notice that there are a number of companies that go by ferry from Hon Kong to Macau. Is one company better than another? I noticed that Macao Dragon offers a TRBARTON58 round trip fare but only offers a few trips each day. Any other information traveling from Hon Kong. We will be staying at the Cosmo in Hon Kong. How do we get from there to the fe...

I don't know if one ferry company is better than another. But I think you should choose the pier first (of course the one close to your hotel), then the departure time , and at last the ferry company. There are two main piers in hong kong has ferries to Macau. The one close to your hotel is at the tsim sha tsui, called China Ferry Terminal. You could take bus no.40 at Morrison Hill Road, Leighton Road to Tang Lung Street, Hennessy Road, get off and then change to bus no. 110 at CANNON STREET/Cannon Street, Gloucester Road to reach CHINA HONG KONG CITY/China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, then walk to the China Ferry Terminal
Last edited by BL2022: Mar 25, 2011 04:00
Mar 27, 2011 00:47
  • TRBARTON
What are the ferry companies that go from the China Ferry Terminal to Macau?
Mar 27, 2011 01:53
GUEST7647
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRBARTON

What are the ferry companies that go from the China Ferry Terminal to Macau?

New World First Ferry Services Limited.

Time table and fare table:
http://www.nwff.com.hk/eng/fare_table/local-macau/?section=Macau
Mar 28, 2011 19:30
  • TRBARTON
I found that the China Ferry Terminal that was suggested for ferry servise to Macau is located in Kawloon but my Hotel, Cosmo, is located in Hong Kong. Shouldn't I be using the Shun Tak Center at Hong Kong Island? If so what ferry services leave from that terminal?
Mar 28, 2011 20:23
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

I found that the China Ferry Terminal that was suggested for ferry servise to Macau is located in Kawloon but my Hotel, Cosmo, is located in Hong Kong. Shouldn't I be using the Shun Tak Center at Hong Kong Island? If so what ferry services leave from that terminal?

You can take turbojet at the Shun Tak Center to reach Macau.
http://www.turbojet.com.hk/eng/schedule/prd.asp
Mar 28, 2011 23:51
  • BEKA1121
we plan to sidetrip to Macau from Hongkong, how much is the fare in the ferry and what places would you suggest for us to go and see, we only plan a whole day trip.
Mar 29, 2011 01:02
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by BEKA1121

we plan to sidetrip to Macau from Hongkong, how much is the fare in the ferry and what places would you suggest for us to go and see, we only plan a whole day trip.

Check the link posted above and you will get the detailed schedule and ferry fare. In Macau, you can visit Macau Fisherman's Wharf, Ruins of St. Pauls, Senado Square and Venetian Macau Resort Hotel.

Learn more attractions:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/macau/
Mar 29, 2011 11:57
  • TRBARTON
How do I get to the Shun Tak Center from my Cosmo Hotel in Hong Kong?
Mar 29, 2011 20:08
  • BL2022
Quote:

How do I get to the Shun Tak Center from my Cosmo Hotel in Hong Kong?

Take the tram line North Point - Whitty Street from Johnston Road (Burrows Street) and get off at Western Market Terminus, then walk to the Shun Tak Center.
Apr 8, 2011 05:31
GUEST73542 Hi! what time is the last trip from hong kong to macau? my arrival is 21:10 at the hong kong airport.. can i make it to macau? tnx!
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Day trip to Macau from Hong Kong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code