Menu
Guide for Beijijng
Aug 29, 2007 03:58
  • PUBE
I will be in Beijing from 7-13 October 2007 to attend an congress. But I also added a few days to look around. I am looking for an English speaking student who want to show me around in Beijing.

The exact days/times for this can be discussed.
Aug 31, 2007 19:01
  • TRACY2008
Hello,Berend.
I am a beijing student studying in Beijing Foreign language University. I'd love to be your guide in Beijing. For details,please contact with me !
Email: hotmail.com|leta_lee00
Sep 3, 2007 04:41
  • PUBE
Thanks for the reactions, but I have found a guide.
Sep 15, 2007 16:00
  • JOHNIE14
Hi I will be in Beiging about 22, 23 October coming over to see Australian girl in Miss Internatioal Pageant, . I am looking for some one to show me around .Also do you have any advice for accommodation in Beiging will be there on own for untill 29 Oct
Sep 21, 2007 11:39
GUESTPHOENIXBOY hello hohnie,I've lived in beijing for three months ,I know beijing well,I will show you round beijing and tell your about culture and history about china,about beijing~certainly where worth to visit,where waste time only,I will show you ,hehe.also my house isn't far away from beijing,when you travel beijing,I can be your guide.I'm a student,major marketing,english as my second majoy,the most important motive for me improving my english,salary isn't so matter~ I can help you book tickets,hotels before you come to beijing,also will be cheaper than you book it in the internet~for example,3 stars in the twon need only 220-250 for me~~hehe.contact me if you're interested MSN:hotmail.com|phoenixboy33
Post a Reply to: Guide for Beijijng
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code