Menu
How to apply for Chinese Green Card?
Nov 4, 2008 03:30
  • APAULT
From what I have heard, few green cards have been issued. The only people who have received them have invested many millions in China. I don't think permananet residency is a real option to most foreign nationals
Dec 31, 2008 04:59
GUESTBILL Working in China for 4 years (or more) with the same employer does not qualify you for permanent residency unless you have been working in a company that has a) more than $2 million in paid-up capital and b) you have been the general manager. You can work 100 years at the university and still you would never qualify.

For those married to Chinese citizens, you must be married at least five years amd have lived in China at least 9 months per year since marriage and up to and including the moment you apply for permanent residency. In addition, you have to prove stable residence and stable employment. Even then, most applications are refused.
Jan 5, 2009 01:45
GUESTS-GUEST I've been married to Local China Guy for almost 1 year..
and i always extend my visa in my home country..because..since the Olympic started..i can't get any long visa..all i can get 3 months visa without entries..
I don't know now..
But i do want to know..if now i can get visa more than 6 months or not?
I want to have 1 year visa with multiple entries..
any suggestion? thanks a lot
Jan 5, 2009 03:39
GUEST15134 You should be able to get a 1 year "spouse" visa if you have a official Chinese marry-book.
Jan 6, 2009 14:43
GUEST16034 I would like to ge a scholarship and study in china
in networking engineering can I get that. please provide me with more Inf. about.
Jan 7, 2009 02:12
GUEST61103 For GUEST15134, I am maried to a chinese lady and have been issued with a 2-year multiple entry visa. Only condition is 180 days stay per entry. It was by chance that I found out about it, so just keep asking at your local embassy until you find the right person to issue this visa...
Apr 15, 2009 10:03
GUEST12158 If you meet any of the given requirements, you may be successful. Unfortunately, having lived in China for any amount of time does not itself qualify you.
May 25, 2009 05:39
GUEST99134 hi,i am student of medicine,an i stay china for 5 years and i want to stay here and i want my future here,so may i get green card?please help me...
Jun 9, 2009 18:03
GUEST10174 Anyone know an Immigration lawyer in Shenzhen?
Thanks, Mike
Jun 24, 2009 09:34
GUESTARTHUR Hey Appault,
The information you have is not correct and you keep discouraging the folks thinking of applying for a Chinese Green Card.
And the advise you give them, bribery or whatever, is the worst you could have ever imagined.
Don't discourage if you can not encourage. If you have some practical means, talk about it, OK?
Page 3 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to apply for Chinese Green Card?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code