Menu
Why are they reluctant to go to school?
Sep 6, 2007 03:55
  • KATRINA
When you were young, did you fear to go to school after a long holiday? I believe that most of you were reluctant to go to school after a long holiday. During the holiday, you could do anything you like, sleeping, playing e-games, traveling and so on. However, holiday would end someday. You have to go to school.

Lu Lin is the one who is reluctant to go to school. In recent days, he always had nightmare. He was frightened to wake up at six in the morning everyday. He remembered that his teacher was scolding him and warned that he would be useless if he could not study hard. His mom felt upset about his son and tried to persuade him to go to school. He said that he was afraid of going to school and would not like to see his teachers.

Why was he reluctant to go to school? Do you have the same experience when you were young? What did you do to overcome this problem?
Sep 6, 2007 20:56
  • ELEMENT
Never had this kind of experience. I had always been eager to go to school. In the school, I would have more pals to play with during the break time. Also, as a good student, the teacher's praise always made me feel on the top of the world. I loved that kind of feeling.

Maybe nowadays the students at school face more pressure than we did before. Studing becomes the only way to success. They cannot find any fun in studing, just burden. The burden from study, from the teacher, from the classmates, from the parents... Who will be willing to put onesel under this kind of condition?
Sep 6, 2007 22:18
  • JOHNNY512
I also had this experience when I was young. In our first class after holiday, teachers usually did not have class. They often told us that we should focus on our study and holiday was over. I understood that they wanted us to study hard and have a bright future.But what they did not know is that sometimes their words gave us too much pressure and we felt bored about them. No wonder we are afraid of going to school.

It is reported that a twelve years lod girl usually wears a black hat and is reluctant to go to school. More seriously, she has suffered depression fro a long time. How sad it is! Our educators should reflect themselves and the education system.
Post a Reply to: Why are they reluctant to go to school?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code