Menu
The one you want to say "thanks"
Sep 7, 2007 04:13
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Actually, this sounds a stupid issue. In our daily lives, we might encounter with numerous persons. Some become our friends, some acquaintance. Still there some others we might only have a glance at. Anyhow, we must meet at least one or several who had a great influence on our lives, our values. Shouldn't we be indebted to him/her? I bebieve every one has ever met at least several. Who is the one you are indebted?
Sep 7, 2007 21:27
  • HEIDI
In fact, so many poeple have influenced me including parents, teacher, friends and even some strangers. It must be same as others.

Among them, the one I want to thank most is my mother.

By the way, the ChineseTeachers' Day is coming next Mondy. I would like to say thanks to my teachers.
Sep 7, 2007 23:29
  • NATURE
For me, I totally agree with you two. When I was in some bad situations and someone supported me at that time. It really lighted up my day.
I have many people I haven't pay back moral debt yet. Some of them are strangers. So, I don't know how to requite them.
Sep 10, 2007 03:55
  • LEONARDO
Today is Teacher's Day in China. Have you said thanks to your teachers? Actually, in a whole, we will meet thousands who help us in some way. I am indebted to all my teachers. Thanks for their teaching and help throughout these years. For me, it seems that today is China's "Thanks Giving Day".
Sep 10, 2007 07:09
  • TEKNOMED
Living a life that your parents and teachers taught you and helping those who need help is a form of thanks to those who helped us. In our lives it is difficult to thank eveyone who help us but returning our help to society is thank enough to those who help us.
Sep 10, 2007 22:02
  • LOVEFLY
i want to say thanks to my mother ,grandma ,and my husband .
Post a Reply to: The one you want to say "thanks"
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code