Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Feb 2, 2010 00:52
  • YANGOLA
i am bold and brave and strong, i beated the rude boy who wanted to kiss me!
Feb 14, 2010 23:51
GUEST60197 Hi I donot know any chinese Girls , but wnat to know on their Psyche? How is it ?
WC
Taly
Feb 14, 2010 23:53
GUEST60197 Open thought-----
Are they selfish ?

taly
Feb 28, 2010 03:08
GUEST47157 it is really true that chinese girls are interested in foreign boys as they think all the foreigners have lots of money and they can help them to get visa to go abroad ...... i personally talked about it with some chinese girls, they told me so .....

NAHID
May 30, 2010 05:04
GUESTNITIN all girls are bold everywer......
they knows how to use boys as their wallet
Jun 6, 2010 16:54
  • RHICKS
When I met Meng in school ten years ago I asked her if she needed some help because she seemed to be struggling with the words that the teacher was saying. She told me that she could use some help but not to think anything because she is frigid. I fell in love with her on the spot. We have been together now for ten years and some of the things previously mentioned in this blog happen to describe her . She is very pragmatic. She not only saves every penny that she makes, she saves every penny that I make too. No waste. She is very bold and direct. However, every chinese girl I have met through her has been absolutely different from one another. Her sister in law spends money like water. Her friends have been mostly very shy. No matter how different each chinese girl has been, they ALL have been wonderful, fascinating and perfect each in their own special way. I love my xiao mei hua more now than ever. I smile really big every time I think about her when we are apart. I have watched her work so hard to get through school, to buy houses and pay them off rapidly, to work as hard as a man to get a job done. (We built a barn together and she nailed shingles right alonside me in 110 degree heat). I strongly advise anybody who wants to have a rich rewarding life full of mystery and intrigue to fall in love with a chinese girl and treat her like a queen.I never imagined that I could be so happy being in love. I especially liked the comment that the one girl wrote that she "beated up the rude boy that tried to kiss her" I knew Meng for two years before we had our first kiss and I still enjoyed every single minute I had spent with her. Chinese girls rule!
Jun 8, 2010 08:52
GUEST20094 ARE chinese girl diffcult to read?i don
Jun 11, 2010 06:47
GUEST12162 After a long time.. I learnt, Chinese girls are the most courageous and boldest..... Definitely yes.... I can bet any one...
Jun 11, 2010 21:36
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNITIN

all girls are bold everywer......
they knows how to use boys as their wallet

They dont use boys as their wallet, they use "boyfriends" as their wallet.
Jun 12, 2010 23:08
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

They dont use boys as their wallet, they use "boyfriends" as their wallet.

What about you? Well, actually some girls are very independent. They don't always take their BF as wallet. They pay the bills and buy things for their BF.
Page 10 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code