Menu
Easiest Way to get from Guanzhou Airport to Hong Kong (Kowloon Area)
Sep 27, 2007 03:17
Can anybody give advice on the easiest way to get from Guangzhou Airport to Hong Kong Kowloon Area, and estimated costs for a one way journey by two persons?
Sep 27, 2007 23:10
  • BETWEENUS21
ok - once u arrived in guangzhou Baiyun airport - just walk out of the arrival terminal and just at the kerb side u would see some Airport Express buses (green colour). U can take the airport express service No 6 (but double-check with the bus assistant who sells the ticket rmb 20 on the spot - ususally a lady) which goes to the Tianhe building, which is close to the East Train Staiton (abt 7mins walk). Once at the East railway station - just go to the ticket counter and get a Direct THROUGH train to HK/kowloon - its costs rmb190 each - and the train frequency is about between 40mins to 80 mins depending on the time of day. This train will take u non-stop right to HK kowloon downtown n takes abt 2 hrs.
Sep 28, 2007 01:34
  • FAERIEQUEENE
the Kowloon Canton through train appears to be the obvious way but I've heard about a direct bus/coach from Baiyun airport to Kowloon but it must be a very long journey
Sep 28, 2007 01:41
  • FAERIEQUEENE
a search in the Baiyun airport site confirms that coach route to Austin Road (Tsimshatsui or Jordan district) in Kowloon, it costs RMB110 leaving Baiyun airport every 45 mins from 7h00 to 18h15), it does not mention how long it takes

...but i guess the chinese schedule in the site is self explanatory for you...

=> http://www.gbiac.net/jczn/kgkl.jsp

for your information
Sep 28, 2007 19:31
BetweenUs21 & FaerieQueene, thank you very much for your guidance, We ended up using the Airport bus No 1 to central station (16RMB), then the Subway / Metro to get from Central Station to East Station (4RMB), then the through Train to Kowloon (192RMB). Mike.
Dec 6, 2007 21:09
GUEST23778 Dear ALL,

I would need to get to from Hong Kong Airport to Guan Zhou , Majestic Hotel. I would like to know which is the fastest way to get there, vice versa. Train or Bus.

Especially coming from GZ to HK airport., I would need to be there 1045am the latest.

I have one big luggage and a computer bag

Thanks in Advance

William

Dec 7, 2007 01:19
  • ELLYSE
What time is your flight landing at Hong Kong airport?
Guangzhou -- Hong Kong airport bus (Trans-Island): http://www.trans-island.com.hk/eng/china-line_xgj.htm
Guangzhou -- Hong Kong airport bus (GogoBus): http://bestofguangzhou.com/travel/bus-coach/gogo-bus-hong-kong-airport/
Dec 8, 2007 10:02
GUEST69199 Hi Guys,
I plan to take this route as well. I noticed no one mentioned anything about visas. I need to get my passport stamped with an entry visa to HK. Where will they do this? At the Kowloon train terminal?
Apr 21, 2009 16:34
GUEST23896 Is there a direct bus that goes from Hong's airport to Baiyun Airport? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Apr 23, 2009 13:06
  • ELLYSE
No, I don't think so.
Jul 6, 2010 21:19
GUEST12794 Hi, I want to go to HK air port from GZ.But first I want to go to shanzhen & then want to go HK air port.I have three luggage with me.I want to meet with some one for a hour in shenzhen.I would need to be HK air port at 18.50.NOW,I would like to know which is eazyest & fastest way to go HK AIR PORT from GZ to Hk via SZ & what about my luggage in Shenzhen.My gerny dt is 8th.pls reply as early as possible. THANKS JITESH KOTHARI.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Easiest Way to get from Guanzhou Airport to Hong Kong (Kowloon Area)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code