Menu
Chinese Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen downtown(Bilingual teacher)
Oct 1, 2007 13:22
  • DXLPINK
Hi,there,I am Cindy Du from Shenzhen,Guangdong Province(Guangdong sheng Shenzhen shi),a Chinese Mandarin(Pu Tong Hua) teacher who teaches foreigners standard mandarin(Without accent).I live in downtown Shenzhen,very convenient in terms of transport and travel.I speak fluent English and will give the lesson in both English and Chinese.I am easygoing,sincere,attentive,friendly,frisky as well as intelligent.I am now teaching foreigners from America,the UK,Australia and Czech,etc.

Please just write to me via my email address:163.com|dxlpink.
Also you can contact me thru my msn:21cn.com|dxlpink

Best Regards.
Cindy

As below is one letter I wrote to my student,FYI.

Hi, xxx:

Nice hearing from you,Welcome to learn Chinese Mandarin.

In terms of Mandarin Teaching,I've got many experiences.and first of all,I need to know about ur Chinese mandarin basic knowledge. Can u read in Chinese?Do u know Han Yu Pin Yin?Are u aware of mandarin's four intonations(tones)?What about writing,reading,speaking and listening.Those are all we need to figure out together during the time u study Chinese later on.

Furthermore, I would like to give you a couple of questions before we start the course,please see as below:

1.Have u ever learned Chinese mandarin before?
2.How long will u stay in Shenzhen?
3.For what reason u wanna learn Mandarin,is it for work?for business or travel ?Or simply for daily life here in China?By this way I can get to know your purpose for learning Chinese and will be specialized for your need of study.
4.Where do u live in Shenzhen?
5.Do u have any chinese learning textbook in your hand currently?

I speak English so there is no problem in terms of communication.But I would like to train u with some small Chinese dialogues so as to press you enhancing your chinese capability.

Please be aware,拼音(pinyin)is the most important thing for Chinese learning.This is the essential and foundation of mandarin(Simplified Chinese),Each of my students starts at Pinyin and four tones.Thats the part of "phonetic instruction",It will take a little time to get prepared for a complete conversation, Those(Vowel sounds,CONSONANT sounds,Vowel/Consonant combinations and PinYin system with tones will be very much helpful for your future Mandarin study,
Afterward, I will teach u basic daily stuffs, followed Discussion/dialogue/Vocabulary/Expansion/Exercise/Interaction.

Hopefully you can learn a lot from me and benefit from the command of saying it. I think Mandarin is getting more and more important,It can be very useful and helpful in the future.

Looking forward to hearing from u again.

Regards,
Cindy

Oct 5, 2007 03:31
GUEST13225 Ecellent teacher....

-RSR
Oct 23, 2007 03:35
GUEST17351 Hi Cindy,
I am an American living and working in Huizhou in Guangdong. I know you are in Shenzhen, but I am having trouble finding a teacher here in Huizhou. Do you think it would be possible to have lessons here in Huizhou? I have Mondays and Tuesdays free, and would be available specific times wednesday to friday or Sunday evenings. I would like more than one lesson a week, for more than one hour each session. If you are not able to, can you recommend a site on the internet to find a teacher in Huizhou? Thanks. hotmail.com|roddbrenes

Rod
Mar 27, 2008 23:48
  • ASIASABRINA
I am a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.
email: gmail.com|asiasabrina
phone: 86--13554961544

Jul 3, 2009 20:38
  • TORRY_CN
Hello, Dear friends! My name is Torry. I am a professional teacher of Chinese as a Foreign Language. I live in Nanshan (Bookstore of Nanshan, Children's World, not far from Shenzhen University). I will happy to teach you or your children Chinese.Evening classes, small or individual classes. If you're interested, please contact me :)

My e-mail: 126.com|torry_cn
Nov 15, 2009 04:20
  • SZALICEXIE
My name is Alice, a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.

This is my e-mail: yahoo.com|szalicexie

Thank you !!!

Dec 1, 2009 01:58
GUESTELLA Hi, everyone. This is Ella, i also want to find a freinds like all of you, we can both improve ourselves. i am native chinese and i learned english as my major in my university and i got my Level A grade mandarin certificate, i am a teacher for long years in both english and chinease.

please have free to contact with me

MP:86-13418462056
MSN:hotmail.com|tyf20041226
Mar 5, 2010 02:32
GUEST16168 A genius and passionate English speaking Chinese teacher makes you full of fun when learning the language and makes it really easy for you.

She teaches Taichi too.

Learn Chinese and get into depth of the culture.

A fantastic world is waiting for your exploration.

Have fun and be happy.

Cheers.

Sincerely,
Cc from Shenzhen

gmail.com|ccloontheroad
Mar 7, 2010 18:10
GUESTBRIANNA hi i was wondering how u write what's the matter?/what happened?
I have lots cause i need to double check my chinese homework.
I came to find Mrs.Wang.
how do u write qi shi qi in english?
jiu shi jiu
Mar 15, 2010 04:36
GUEST08155 qi shi qi = seventy seven
jiu shi jiu = ninety nine
Mar 20, 2010 23:11
GUEST75133 I am an out-going, patient with strong sense of responsibility and good communicaton skills. I have had Mandarin and Cantonese teaching experience with foreigners.
I like to make friends and do sports.
At present I have quite some foreigner friends and I often relate well with different cultures.

I would be happy to teach you chinese
I hope you can find here what you need to improve you language skills.

please have free to contact with me!

phone:13480841897
msn:msn.cn|liauag1217
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen downtown(Bilingual teacher)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code