Menu
Chinese Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen downtown(Bilingual teacher)
Mar 24, 2010 22:19
GUEST57831 Chinese(madarin) tutor available, bilingual Chinese and English.
Native Chinese, male, 31 years old, single, have much free time.
I have worked in Pakistan for one year, so speak excellent English. I will be very good teacher for non-Chinese-speaking foreign friends.
You don't need a teacher who cannot communicate with you, rite?
Contact me as free, gmail.com|zhifei.zhao, 0086-1357-0888-054.
Mar 24, 2010 22:22
GUEST57831 I forget, my name is Frank. I live in Shenzhen city.
gmail.com|zhifei.zhao, 0086-1357-0888-054
Mar 25, 2010 07:33
GUEST19477 Hi my friends (include in the coming friends),

I am an English teacher for the primery school. I started teaching chinese since 5 yrs ago.
I tought special education for one year and also tought middle school students for japanese class.

I have the english teaching certificate and IPA which means international teaching certificate. And now I relocated in shenzhen city coz of my marriage, where called futian distruct, Xin zhou area. So I have confident to give mandarin class according to the student's personal needs.

You can email me by this address: yahoo.com.cn|sherry8222
Or by phone call: +86 13005456200
Attn: Sherry
Jun 9, 2010 06:27
GUESTGABRIEL Hi there,

What kind of visa will be supplied by learning institutions when I come to Shenzhen to study Mandarin?

Any suggestions?
Jun 10, 2010 15:00
GUESTSUNDARA-M Dear Ms. Cindy,

I am interested in learning mandarin to strengthen my current basic and stilted knowledge and use of it. I would like private lessons for 2 or 3 hours once every weekend, i.e on a saturday, as I often need to travel on saturday to Shenzhen.

For all practical purposes, English is almost my mother tongue.

Please let me know if an arrangement could be worked out between us for 2 or 3 hours on a saturday every week or every other week.

You can reach me at my email address: netvigator.com|ksktlaws

Thank you.

Mr. Sundara-M
Oct 26, 2010 05:26
  • KATECHAN
Ni hao! My name is Kate. I provide face-to-face mandarin courses covering from Beginner Level up to Advanced Level and flexible class hours. Here you can learn both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters.

I would serve you with my great passion and carefulness. I sincerely hope to help you overcome language barrier in China. I hope that I would be your truly friend in China as well.

If you're keen to improve your Mandarin Chinese, then I would like to help you explore the language.

Email: hotmail.com|kate.chan.chinasz
Cell#: 0086 13714358084

Regards,

Kate
Mar 10, 2011 23:17
GUEST51249 Hi everyone ,My name is Lily ,I am an experienced teacher and I love my job as a teacher. I have been teaching English and Chinese in China for about 6 years.

I like languages and that’s why I am good at teaching .I have been an online Chinese Mandarin tutor since 2003.The students really enjoy having lessons with me. I focus on their needs and get each lesson well prepared . That’s why most of them can keep on learning with me for more than one year and take regular lessons.

My main teaching approach is to help the students use the language more . Practice makes perfect. I’ll help them develop the abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing, especially the speaking skills.

If you have any questions ,Please don't hesitate to ask. I'd appreciate it . Please contact me in this Number.

I look forward to hearing from you soon .

Cell phone :13416944751
Msn:hotmail.com|lili1981511

Jul 7, 2011 07:39
GUEST83195 Hello, there. My name is Alice Xiao. I am a Mandarin teacher. My English is pretty good. I am experienced in teaching expats Mandarin. If you need any help,please emaill or call me. I live in Nanshan District in Shenzhen. My email address is 163.com|xj_time . My cellphone number is 13728904965.
Feb 8, 2012 22:42
GUEST16994 Hi Cindy,

I have been studying Putonghua to an elementary level and now I have some time and a chance to really improve so I need a tutor. My goal would be intensive lessons probably 2hrs per day for 4 months. I would like very much to be able to develop very basic conversational fluency in 4-6months if possible.

Please let me know what your rates are and where would be a good place for lessons....will we do in a cafe or library etc

Thanks,

John

My email: hotmail.com.hk|birdman
Feb 25, 2012 00:51
GUEST92132 Is this topic a bulletin for Chinese tutor advertisement? Does anyone need part time tutor on weekends and weekday evenings? I'm Harold from Nanshan of Shenzhen, near Shenzhen University. I am a software engineer in Shenzhen and I just teach for fun. So I don't care about tuition, maybe totally free if we can get on very well with each other. I can teach all levels of Chinese learners, I speak fluent English. And if you want, I can help you to get rid of the flat Chinese accent.

hotmail.com|waba001
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen downtown(Bilingual teacher)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code