Menu
Where to find work in China
Oct 12, 2007 20:37
guest15056 Where can overseas people (ie Non-Chinese residents) find work in China? Are there any internet sites or job search agencies?
I am looking for professional or leisure/tourism options eg marketing, working with a tour agent etc. rather than teaching English
Oct 13, 2007 01:40
  • WINDENERGY
GUEST,

You would have a much greater opportunity of finding work in China if you knew have to read,write, speak and listen in the Chinese Language. Otherwise, you should probably work for a multinational company located in China. If that is the case, then you would have a better chance finding work in China from your home country.

There are thousands of Chinese websites for finding employment, but they use the Chinese characters to advertise and inform. Try www.zhaopin.com for starters.

My local Chinese friends use government offices to aid their search for employment. It doesn't seem that they have any job listings at these places (I might be wrong), but 'word-of-mouth' and informative 'tips' have always been my key to finding new jobs.

Good Luck!

__WINDENERGY__
Oct 15, 2007 11:34
  • APAULT
I came across a website listing a range of jobs China that foreigners can apply for...well they had a full range of headings!. I cannot tell u the name of the site but with luck you should find it by searching.
Post a Reply to: Where to find work in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code