Menu
Backpacking in China
Oct 23, 2007 12:02
guest16215 i am a 27 m . i speak english and french , its maybe irrelevant but goodlooking and financially stable.
i am looking for some backpacking trip in china and maybe tibet or india or any other places on our way....
i prefer finding either a group or people willing to tag along this trip or a female partner....
the purpose of such a trip will be to enjoy the beauty of the nature and to chat , take care of each others and enjoy some humor before we sleep...
add me on msn: hotmail.com|rigalo and we can chat and share our opinions about such a trip
Oct 23, 2007 22:14
  • LAZYSNAIL
you can tag along if you are planning to goto tibet late november 2007
Nov 5, 2007 07:24
GUEST86318 Thank you for you good profile. i am female from Uganda. i woulike to be your friend, i am called Nkansah.

and i want to travell with you .

My address yahoo.com|nkansahgrace
Dec 1, 2007 23:09
GUEST21871 Hi, not sure if you have done your Tibet trip? I am keen in the Tibet trip.
Dec 2, 2007 06:28
GUEST21148 I havent yet done any trip... i think that lazysnail has already departed , her trip was to be done mid November...
i'm still sarching for best group best time etc...
Dec 4, 2007 05:01
GUEST16173 22 fun female
I am also looking for travel partners for Tibet. I am an exchange student studying in Hong Kong, but I don't have much time before finals begin so I would like to go from Dec 7-13. I really want to see Everest Base Camp. If anyone is interested in forming a travel group with me PLEASE contact me b/c I DONT want to see Tibet with just a tour guide and myself!

msn: gmail.com|whitney.a.joseph
Jan 28, 2008 13:46
GUEST12108 Hi My name is Tom

I am looking to go backpacking in Tibet this summer

I really am not sure how to go about it

If anyone has any information or knows of a group going

they can email me at hotmail.com|ricpalestin

Thanks
Tom
Post a Reply to: Backpacking in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code