Menu
Do you believe in astrology?
Apr 3, 2008 17:19
  • IBAUSSIE
I read my stars,horoscope,chinese and western not on a daily basis but rather adhoc,when the moment grabs me.
At times i find that reading about my predicted day or week,month years is interestng reading,taken with a pinch of salt.
I like to read about my predicted period of time after living through it,i have been amazed numerous times at how acuratey my horoscope mirrored my past day/week.Spooky even.
Reading your horoscopes predictions for the day or week ahead can lift your spirits and also be a bit of a downer. take that pinch of salt again.
I do however agree totally with both Chinese and western Horoscope view on my personality,this has been confirmed by many friend and family members who know me.
peter
Apr 4, 2008 00:35
In 2005 I read my annual horoscope which was done by Russell Grant, he said that I would have some sort of illness and would require an operation later in the year, during the summer I
was plagued with kidney stones and in October that year had an operation to have a 8cm kidney stone lasered, so his prediction came true, I look to see what he has to say at the start of
each year and then the odd read without taking too much notice.
Alan
Apr 6, 2008 20:53
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I have a big problem with astrology. If the stars say you are going to fail, then there is no point in trying. I don’t like that.

Astrologers say that not all people who were born on a particular day should have the same reading, so forget about generic horoscope reading. A person born on May 2 at 5:00 am will have a different reading than someone born on May 2 at 7:00 pm.
Apr 6, 2008 21:14
  • JCNILE123
((Do you believe in astrology?))
Not at all.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in astrology?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code