Menu
Buying Wholesale Clothing from Guangdong
Nov 30, 2011 22:28
GUEST28236 Hi sir I am rishi from India I want to buy girls and ladies clothes......i want to know procedure of carriage....plz help me my contact no is +919888888747
Mar 17, 2012 17:46
GUEST05094 hello.sir/madam

our company ayeshaenterprises doing denim business company base in Pakistan

we supply fabric and jeans only in Levis fabric if u have any quarry plz contact us we give u a best

quality best service and work able price.

gmail.com|email.ayeshaenterprises.f

call;;+923332433776
Mar 30, 2012 05:38
GUEST22153 we want best male suiting
Mar 30, 2012 05:44
GUEST22153 we want wholesale clothing sample and rates
Mar 30, 2012 13:07
GUEST28212 hi
can someone help me, i am looking for a wholesaler in china who sells womens clothing, accessories, shoes etc. preferrably designer replicas, good quality and affordable. i want someone who can put my company tags onto the clothing and shoes for the non designer replicas. i need a reliable contact and one i can communicate with on a regular basis as i would want to continue to use this wholesaler for the future. please email me, gmail.com|plaxislondon i desperately need this contact. i am based in the UK
Mar 31, 2012 10:50
  • GIONVIA
For replica designers clothes , u may go to zhanxi road surrounding wholesale markets to have a look .If your order is big, you may find some factories in zhongshan city to produce for your side . If i am right , many brands such as abercrombie and fitch ,lacoste .etc. are made there .
Apr 2, 2012 09:51
GUEST89169
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28212 View Post

hi
can someone help me, i am looking for a wholesaler in china who sells womens clothing, accessories, shoes etc. preferrably designer replicas, good quality and affordable. i want someone who can put my company tags onto the clothing and shoes for the non designer replicas. i need a reliable contact and one i can communicate with on a r...

Hi,IF you have any orders for garment,we can work on,as a garment factory,we can produce all kinds of garment according to customers' design or his own samples.we also can work on garment processing.

email: yahoo.com|takitayiwu

B>R
MS AMY
Apr 9, 2012 09:04
GUEST18149 I am planning a business here in the Philippines for clothes, shoes, bags,jeans and etc...please let me know. Thanks
Apr 28, 2012 16:22
GUESTJOY please can you help me, i want to buy teenagers clothes from wholesale in China to my shop in England. I need a guidance to which town which market i can go to in China. Thanks
Apr 30, 2012 04:13
  • GIONVIA
For clothes and fashion business , u may consider to visit guangzhou .so many profesional wholesale markets located in CBD guangzhou . Clothes, shoes and handbags wholesale markets generally speaking are nearby guangzhou train station while for fabrics and textile and fur .etc. raw materails , u may go to guangzhou textile city nearby zhongda metro station.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying Wholesale Clothing from Guangdong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code