Menu
how to get to jinan
Nov 17, 2007 11:52
guest19175 im planning to travel around china next year, and so far im planning to go from shanghai to suzhou (and visit zhouzuang) and then go to jinan and then onto beijing.

i can't, however, seem to find any info on how to get to jinan from suzhou. Does anyone know if there are busses, or will i have to return to shanghai to get a train?
Jan 14, 2008 02:02
GUESTCURIOUS This very site: travelchinaguide.com has a train search option at the very top of their home page. Click on that and that brings you to entry fields that let you type in your destination and the city you currently want to travel from. It would then show a list of train numbers and time schedules including departure and arrival time. Try it. It is extremely useful.
Jan 14, 2008 11:15
  • ELLYSE
Plenty of trains for Suzhou -- Jinan but you would have better luck if you go to Shanghai to get the sleeper tickets.
May 24, 2009 02:05
  • SANMAN09
i am planning to go to Beijing form shanghai with my wife and daughter by car - with chinese driver. i am staying in shanghai for last 7 months.
we are planning to start from shanghai at 8.00 am on 27th may. where can w ehave lunch? 3.5 to 4 hrs from shanghai? how much time we should consider for jinan and then next to beijing? will it be too hectic?
May 24, 2009 09:49
  • ELLYSE
Consider having lunch in Nanjing.
What's your aim of driving from Shanghai to Jinan and then Beijing?
May 24, 2009 10:07
  • SANMAN09
shanghai to beijing - direct drive will be too long so we want to stay at soem city in between so we thought of jinan, do you suggest any other city ?

while return i am planning to stay at taisian and see mt. tai .
May 24, 2009 10:37
  • ELLYSE
Eh, so why do you want to drive from Shanghai to Beijing? Most people would either fly or take the train.
If you have the time and want to sightsee, then there're quite a number of places in Jiangsu that you could stop at. It depends on what your aims and interests are, and you're not being very clear about those so I don't know how I should advise you.
Post a Reply to: how to get to jinan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code