Menu
Jackie Chan – The 53-year-old Sexiest Guy
Nov 22, 2007 22:08
  • LEONARDO
Jackie Chan, China’s favorite action hero, has finally conquered Hollywood and average Americans. He was evaluated “the sexiest guy in the world in the 53-year age group”by American People Magazine. This year, his new made-in-America blockbuster Rush Hour 3 skyrocketed to the top of the charts on its premiere week, winning countless audience.

Jackie Chan embodies the characters of “a self-made man” portrayed in “American Dream”. Perhaps, that is why he can win over support of critical American movie-goers. He made his name through his self-struggle. He rose to the top of Hollywood galaxy from a nobody from nowhere.

What do you think of Jackie Chan? Is he a self-made man?

Nov 23, 2007 01:22
  • DAVEC
He is clearly a talented man and has put an aweful lot into his career but sexiest? I dont think so
Nov 23, 2007 02:50
  • KATRINA
I agree with Dave. He is not the sexiest man but humourous. His Kungfu movies are like comedies. If you really want to watch Kungfu movies, I suggest you see Jet Li's movies.
Nov 25, 2007 21:25
GUESTJACKIE Yeah, he is a respectable self-made man. He is China's best action movie star. He is even better than Bruce Lee and Jet Lee.
Nov 25, 2007 22:29
GUEST1126 in which way did you see he was sexy, and not only sexy, but the sexiest??
That's truly funny:)
Nov 26, 2007 08:21
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I have always admired Jackie Chan even when I was a kid watching his English version movie of Snake in the Eagle's Shadow. I think he is very sexy because not only is he fit, he is also a very funny guy.
Nov 26, 2007 08:43
I have said before Jackie is a big favourite of mine specially when he is with Sammo Hung they both make me laugh, I like Jet li too but he is more serious except in one film ( The title escapes me at the moment ) where it looked like he poking fun at Jackie.
Alan.
Nov 26, 2007 08:58
GUEST1126 Westerners are sex oriented, and the wind blows to the east. When someone or even someTHING which are good or great or brilliant in their own way, they say "It's sexy!" For God's sake, we all know what "sexy" means.

Or people just can not find more suitable words to descibe things/ or even human??
Nov 27, 2007 03:30
  • LEONARDO
Quote:
"in which way did you see he was sexy, and not only sexy, but the sexiest??
That's truly funny:"

GUEST1126,
Probably, you didn't read my thread carefully. I didn't say that Jackie Chan is sexiest one. The American Magazine People honored him. I said that he is a self-made man. I have no doubt on this point. He made his name through his personal struggle.
Nov 27, 2007 18:34
GUEST16020 Jackie Chan – The 53-year-old Sexiest Guy
Jan 2, 2008 01:52
  • SUKKI
Among all of the Kungfu movie stars, I like Jackie Chan most! His movie combines Kungfu show and comedy element together, which makes the performance greatest, full of highlights and humor.

Of course he is a self-made man. Kungfu movie once got near the bottom in movie market, Jackie Chan used his wisdom and effort, created his unique comedy Kungfu movie, which drew the public's attention and interest on Kungfu movie again. He not only saved the whole Kungfu movie market, but also made his name through his self-struggle. A real respectable brilliant self-made man! I love him!

As for the word "SEXY", I think it has had lots of meaning nowadays. In some aspect, it is just used to show that a guy has a great charm. Jackie Chan is not handsome, not tall, not in a good shape, but he is still glamorous!

Quote: " Jackie Chan – The 53-year-old Sexiest Guy "

Obviously, GUEST16020 didn't read the thread carefully ^_^ " He was evaluated “the sexiest guy in the world in the 53-year age group”by American People Magazine " This is not point of view from LEONARDO...
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Jackie Chan – The 53-year-old Sexiest Guy
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code