Menu
Shenzhen Interpreter and homestay
Sep 1, 2010 02:49
GUEST69161 WQS is an American/French owned and managed Company. We are in need of part-time interpreters, tour guides & business assistants in China. Be you a freelance interpreter or tour-guide, please send us your resume (C.V.) now.

Duties:
1. Work as a freelance interpreter, tour guide or business assistant in China.
2. Ensure a safe & satisfying trip or a successful business trip for our clients.
3. Provide high quality services to the clients.

Requirements:
1. Fluency in English, especially in oral English.
2. Strong communicative skills.
3. Honest, responsible, enthusiastic.

If you are interested, please send us your resume (C.V.) to

gmail.com|wqs.resume.
Sep 5, 2010 23:46
GUEST71176 Hi, there, this is Jane in SZ, China, a city just next to HK.

I am an easy-going Chinese girl with open mind, optimism, strong responsibility, and strong capability. I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 3years involving different fields and products, such as internet, jewllery, materials, LED light, furniture, gifts, crafts, ornaments, medical and beauty devices, cosmetics, foreign trade business, products instructions and manuals, installation instructions etc. As a freelancer, I have plenty of time to accompany you as interpreter anywhere in china, and will take good care of your visit.

My service includes sourcing factories and products, making appointments, renting cars,visiting factories and exhibitions, negotiating with factories, following up orders, arranging shipments, booking tickets and hotels, airport picking up or dropping off, guidance for food, shopping, tourism, setting up Representative Office here, etc, and I do translation work as well. I served many foreigners from different countries and fields, and got good comments from all of them. I believe you will enjoy your stay in China with me, I will remove the barrier of communication for you here in China, and will be your friend as well. Need any help, please feel free to contact me at:+86-13510997446, or MSN: hotmail.com|janeliu317, or email at:126.com|janeliu, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Oct 5, 2010 08:38
GUEST32215 Hi, my name is Kate, a responsible, faithful, optimism and sunny Chinese girl, with 3 years English interpreter, tour guide, business assistant and Mandarin tutor experience in Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

My service includes, but not limited:

1.BUSINESS / CANTON FAIR INTERPRETER/TRANSLATOR
* Interprete for you in exhibition/show /trade fair/business meeting

2.TOUR GUIDE
* Book hotel in advance
* Arrange airport/railway station picking-up
* Provide car rental and driver if necessary
* Rent SIM card and cell phone
* Guide for food, shopping, tourism, etc.

3.BUSINESS ASSISTANT
* Find potential suppliers/manufacturers according to your requirements;
* Arrange efficient schedule for you,
ex. contact suppliers & arrange meeting;
* Accompany you to visit factories as an interpreter
* Assist to negotiate the price with suppliers;
* Follow up orders & take good care of the quality and delivery time.

4.MANDARIN TUTOR
* Provide courses covering from Beginner Level up to Advanced Level;
* Flexible class hours according to your requirement.

If you are visiting Shenzhen, Guangzhou or Dongguan for business meetings or on a family vacation I can travel with you to explore these Spectacular Amazing cities for all kinds of great exciting fun shopping, sightseeing......etc

Pls do not hesitate to contact me:
E-mail & MSN: hotmail.com|kate.chan.chinasz
Cell: 0086 13714358084

Enjoy your stay in China!
Wish you a great journey!

Kate
Oct 8, 2010 18:48
GUEST63192 i need a honest business interpreter who has complete knowledge of exports business ,,contact hotmail.com|montiebajaj
Oct 20, 2010 16:59
GUESTMEERIAA... Hello friends I think I need some help there. I am ready to purchase a vehicle and I am not able to make up one's mind between the Mitsubishi OPutlander and Pajero. I use the auto in the city and on the highways occasionally but my mileage per month will be less than 2000 miles. Thus what car would you suggest and why?
Dec 12, 2010 16:17
GUESTCLEMENT I need a maid who can speak english urgently for one week, please contact 13430842405
Feb 21, 2011 09:27
GUEST11863 I am indian ,looking cheep accomadation in shenzhen untill 10th may.if you have
thanks
Feb 24, 2011 13:12
GUEST76201 am an african boy age 19 looking for cheap home stay in china,in any city acept beijing,the dates are between april to august contact me aol.com|mangak8
Mar 20, 2011 23:08
  • SMILEWU
Shenzhen Reliable interpreter and business assistant

Hello, this is Smile. I am a freelance agent living in Hua Qiang Bei, the center of Shenzhen, with more than three years old direct experience of trading, interpreting, assisting, purchasing and conducting product inspections.

E-mail: gmail.com|wuxiaoli85 Tele: +86 15914115740

Apr 2, 2011 14:20
I will visit China at the mid of Aprill2011, I want a girl as a guide while my stay in China. Please contact me at this email: qq.com|1541990352
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Interpreter and homestay
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code