Menu
Do you want to live forever?
Jan 24, 2008 03:23
  • BLUESKY001
A recent medical research finds that the life span of amniotes should be calculated as follows:
Life span= the year when the brain develops into full maturity * 5

Based on this formula, men’s normal life span should be 125 years. Unfortunately, few people in world has lived for such a long life. However, science and technology is making dramatic progress. One day, it is possible that we could live an immortal life. If it is possible, do you want to live forever? If not, do you think what an ideal life span is? 60 years? 100 years?
Jan 24, 2008 06:20
  • WCTMAN
I can't and so won't speak for anyone else here, but I am already immortal. Always have been haha. And with so much to see and do in this amazing universe that the Earth is a part of, who wants to stay here forever. Not me.
Jan 24, 2008 16:14
GUEST47713 no thanks. 100 years is enough. after about 30 years, things just repeat themselves in another cycle. Even if I could live forever, I would get tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again, and get depressed at the face looking at me in the mirror with all the wrinkles and sagging boobs etc. I would only want to live forever if I could be forever young -- beautiful, vibrant, optimistic and not having emotional baggage, just mostly happy memories.
Jan 24, 2008 19:58
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Ideally, I want to live up to a healthy 200. By the time I am 175, I will probably decide if I want to live some more. LOL! I love life and I enjoy it. There are so many things I want to do and I am very excited about our human progress, this is probably why. ^_^

I’ve read it somewhere that our bodies are designed to live longer, maybe even forever. Remember that cells can regenerate and multiply. It’s just that we are probably doing something very wrong with it.
Jan 24, 2008 20:10
  • SUNNYDREAM
Ha! Shesgottobe, you want to live up to 200. You will set a record. I don't want to live that long. I am afraid to see too much freckle and wrinkle in the mirror.
Jan 25, 2008 10:40
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, there is way, man can live fore ever. (Not possible)
Jan 28, 2008 18:33
  • SHESGOTTOBE
LOL! Sunnydream! That’s ok for me. I never let my, ahem… “beauty” get in the way of enjoying life. Nyahaha~! ^_^"

I only speak for myself when I say that there are so many things worth living for besides being pretty. ^_^
Post a Reply to: Do you want to live forever?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code