Menu
WHOLESALE REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA. PLEASE HELP !
Jun 1, 2009 10:01
  • LINLAU
Hi,GUESTJEW , I;m sure u got scammed by this supplier,if u pay that USD300 to them again,they got another reason for u again.all seller in Huaqiangbei knows the goverment /customs banned the goods export if u dont have certification of origin or authorised document whatever in 2009 or the year before 2009,before they sell to you,they must tell u that,.I was working in electronic products in shenzhen before,i just know those rules,hope it can help u to decide.
Jun 8, 2009 11:28
GUEST58115 Hi,
Yes they will hold your product. Also make sure you have all the correct documents. If you are importing to the US and do not have the proper document, Custom in the US will hold you shipment, for tradesmark violation. That will be more money. Depending if your supplier is a big corporation or smalll they might not know the rules and regulation. I deal with Chinese companies all the time. I have to make sure all the products meet the rules and regulation before i have them ship out. I tell them what I need because you can not expect them to know or do it. Chinese companies do not have the best customer service.
Aug 24, 2009 03:13
GUESTCELYN hi Lin,

i will be going Guangzhou and Shenzhen to find maternity garments wholeseller, do you have any recommendations on which places best for the finding?
Saw your post as personal tour gude, what's your charges for this or is FOC? :)
If reasonable and within my budget, would like to concern your guidance.

rgds,
Celyn
Aug 24, 2009 03:14
GUESTCELYN sorry, you may reach me at hotmail.com|lin_ong.

I will be in Guangzhou on 25/8.
Aug 27, 2009 07:04
  • LINLAU
Dear Celyn,

thanks for ur msg.
if u come to Guangzhou,i will show u the wholesale market.
pls e-mail me more details to my hotmail address: hotmail.com|linlau1985 .
do u need me to book a hotel for u?
i'm a interpreter,tour guide,purchase/shipping agent here.i can help u a lot here.
hope can got ur e-mail soon.
regards!
Ms Lin

=======================================================

hi Lin,

i will be going Guangzhou and Shenzhen to find maternity garments wholeseller, do you have any recommendations on which places best for the finding?
Saw your post as personal tour gude, what's your charges for this or is FOC? :)
If reasonable and within my budget, would like to concern your guidance.

rgds,
Celyn
Sep 3, 2009 04:54
GUEST12428 there was no 'sony psp' sent. your have been scammed good and proper serves you right for being a greedy bas-tard hahahaha you fukin JEW BOY. you know what you can do shit about it so go and fuk urself mofo.
Nov 11, 2009 00:14
GUEST61221 i ordered some purses from wholsale trading co inguangzou china. she assured me everthing was real and no counterfeits.. i have tracked my packageee201352548cn and it is being held in customs for 10 days . who can i contact and what can i do? thank you anne yahoo.com|broughton17 i live in the US
Nov 11, 2009 00:24
GUEST61221 is ellen pompeo who sells merchandise from chin a scam. i hope not. she is giving china such a bad reputation and i know it is not like that. the chinese people are very nice and friendly i traveled with my jobb over there and it is a beautiful country. i have given the name of her company too a lot of people in us, and no one is getting there merchandise. i cannot believe this. the purses i order were not counterfeit and were 161.00 each if you know who i can contact please email me yahoo.com|annebroughton17 the name of her company is high fashion tradinmg2 in guuagzhou chine thanks again
Nov 11, 2009 21:51
  • LINLAU
if u guys want buy purses,just let me know,i'm sure u will satisfied from my service.
and i know the wholesale market very well,especially for replica handbags,purse,clothes,shoes,or unbrand one.
hope can hearing from u soon.
regards!
Lin Lau
Guangzhou
MSN: hotmail.com|linlau1985
mobile:15800240282
Jan 14, 2010 08:22
GUEST21101
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINLAU

if u guys want buy purses,just let me know,i'm sure u will satisfied from my service.
and i know the wholesale market very well,especially for replica handbags,purse,clothes,shoes,or unbrand one.
hope can hearing from u soon.
regards!
Lin Lau
Guangzhou
MSN: hotmail.com|linlau1985
mobile:15800240282

hui friend
iw as wondering linlau if you can help me find the honest replica suppleiier with good prices . i have been buying soem goods from suppliers in china but so many ship the wromg goods or faulty good .
can you give ne contcats and wesbite of good repluica suppleior and supply good qwality goods .
thanks yunus
msn - hotmail.com|empressclean28
emil
aol.com|yunusymaster
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: WHOLESALE REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA. PLEASE HELP !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code