Menu
Shenzhen to Jinghong
Jan 18, 2005 22:39
Could any one tell me what are the best attractions between Shenzhen to Jinghong, We are looking for wild times and adventure with some good cheap shopping on the way.
We have 6 weeks to do this in ! Should we Bus, Train, Taxi (LOL) We want to meet good people and travell on a budget, can anyone help,, feel free to email me at hotmail.com|craigwkbooth.

Thx, Craig & Mario
Jan 19, 2005 10:05
i guess you can go by train so you can get a good view of the beautiful landscape of China.
No matter where you do your shopping, always remember to bargain!!!
Go to three vendors before you make your purchase decision.
Also be aware of the pickpockets when you are on bus or in public places. I am really humiliated to say this but...
Well, most people are kind and eager to help. Young people can speak good English so you may always find someone to help you even if you know no Chinese.
Remember to bring changes with you since no change is refunded on most of buses.
You may be asked to pay for your luggage,too, on a bus, which depends on the size of your luggage.
Enjoy your trip thorougly and fall in love with this mysterious and friendly oriental country!
Jan 19, 2005 10:36
  • DEE0228
Good Day!

I don't know which kind of attractions are you longing for? If you are interested in scenic spots and rural life of those ethnic villages, I'll suggest you go Guangxi and Guizhou provinces which geographically situated between Guangdong and Yunnan Provinces. Guilin and Yangshuo in Guangxi are definitely the highlights of traveling in China, and today some travelers like to explore Sanjiang and Longsheng. As for Guizhou, you may visit famous Huangguoshu Waterfall and Miao Ethnic Minority village. Yunnan will come next, Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Tiger Leaping Gorge, and then move ahead to Xishuangbanna. Too much to say, hope the information is more or less helpful.

Dee:)
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen to Jinghong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code