Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Nov 10, 2009 07:07
  • DASY
i think it is good as when the woman dies , you can get another one!
Nov 13, 2009 06:03
  • LIZXLI
A man younger than me?
As for me,I don't mind.
Jan 21, 2010 11:54
GUEST77246 I am also in the same situtation... i love a girl whose is older than me and she also loves me alot.. but my mom and dad were fully against this. I tried my level best, but i was just scared of my parents. Because they were just living for me and anything may happen if i runway with that girl.

But i am just living in this world like a ---- .

Jan 25, 2010 23:38
GUESTNORIE some says "its doesn't matter.."
for me marrying a man/woman older than you is not a big problem, just think of it: its up to you to decide, and it is in your self to answer that question. the important is you love that person, whom you will love,cherish and adore for the rest of your life.
about the relative of yours.
how could that parents love their son if they are the hindrance of his happiness?
Feb 6, 2010 02:31
  • ICEBERG
I am trying to accept age difference but I can't stand a woman who is much older or younger than me. Age gap is horrible!. I have a sister who is three years younger than me. Sometimes, I can't understand her clearly. It is easier said than done. When you decide to accept a man/woman who is older/younger than you, please think twice before taking action.
Mar 20, 2010 10:32
GUEST44223 It doesn't really matter . what really matters is "LOVE".
Mar 29, 2010 20:24
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I agree that "Girls are often more mature than boys during their late teens through to thirties" so husband for general should batter elder than their wives. but there are exceptions. So i think, it doesn't matter to me whether he is younger than me. But you know, gossip is a fearful thing......
Apr 1, 2010 11:18
GUEST08850 My girl is 1 year older than me,is it ok? Will she grow older than myself in marriage?
Apr 13, 2010 00:29
GUESTDAMIEN ... This is realy realy unfair..... Bt da thing is if da boy is settld in Life & he could host a good family alone he should be allowed to marry hr. Who cn make sure dat e or she wud live happily if they marry some1 else..... This is nt curruptin culture bt dis is curruptin da young souls. :'(
Apr 22, 2010 04:22
GUESTMARSHALL i think one shud follow his or her heart coz u know whats best for you
Page 11 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code