Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Sep 24, 2008 22:43
GUESTSWEET he should marry her love doesnt know age or anything else.............i love a man who is younger than me with 8 month............wat do think people??shall i marry him??
Sep 27, 2008 22:01
GUEST48520

im 35 yers old indian lady. 4 years back a man 9 younger than me fall in love with me. i only back from the relationship because of the age. he is a very loving man. everybody told me if i marry him he will cheat me after a few years.
ladies getting older very fast. youth is something always beautiful. im a divorcee and my husband was 9 years elder than me but loveless man. i lost a greater love becuse the man is younger than me. im from india and indian society wl kill the lady marry a man younger than her .
Oct 20, 2008 11:17
GUEST73280 I'm 29 and my husband is 26 (going to be 27 in Febr). He was 21 (about to turn 22 in 3 months) and I was 24 when I met him. I had doubts in the beginning, because he was just 21, had not graduated from college, etc. However, here we are 5 years later, married, have a house, etc. His family loves me. 2 years difference is nothing...
Oct 20, 2008 22:04
  • YVONNE
GUEST73280, have you ever heard of a Chinese saying "女大三,抱金砖"? The general meaing is that " If your wife is 3 years older than you, you will have good luck of wealth." You are lucky, Guest73280.

Guest73280, may I ask you a question? Since you have got married for 5 years, what do you think of "the seven year itch"?
Oct 27, 2008 14:21
GUESTHERO Dont Worry Boss
I am also in love with my Trainer
She is 5 years elder than me
Oct 28, 2008 02:55
GUESTLADYEOWYN I am 33 years old and I fell in love with a man 5 years younger than me and I think he has the same feeling for me. He is quite mature in his thinking although sometime behaving like guys of his age. Although I have hard time accepting the fact that I would fall in love with such man, if he make the first move to make our relationship to the next step, I would accept it.

I don't really like older man because I think they are boring. There is no doubt that they are more caring and protective but I think regardless of their age, there is always a boy side of a man. As for me, I would like a partner or a teammate rather than a father or older brother as the man that I want to spend my life with.

I think it had become a norm in our society that a woman should be married to an older man that it had become unacceptable or rare for a woman to be married to a younger man. Other than that is there any concrete reason for that?
Oct 29, 2008 03:44
GUESTSAMIRO well..im fell in love with a girl who is 9 months elder than me. we both likes each other and we have a great understanding too. but the fact is she also prefer age gap 5 to 8 yrs, she says a man should b 5 to 8 yrs older than a woman but i could not figure out WHY??????.

now im 21 years old and shes 22 just 9 months gap im younger than her. as every woman says they r much mature than a man at the same age...well science says, thats why??people it is just a science reference that a woman is much mature than a man at the same age.

here i want to mention some reasons why a woman want to marry older man. its just my thinking

woman wants man's attention all the time at her, which a younger or same age guy dont gives.----> depends not sure
woman thinks that a younger man will run way if he gets a young woman.----> which is really bullshit.
woman thinks that a older man can take care of them better than a younger man.--->even a younger man also can do better by his strong hands
woman thinks that a older man are stronger in sex than a younger man, they want full sex life as they always wish for.--->younger man r better than older man in sex
woman will have a great change in them after giving birth to a baby, they gets weaker and older. that is why boys parents doesn't allows their boys to marry a older girl
well..woman always desire that someone will take care of her...and only older men do because of their wealth.

so the matter is WEALTH.....that is why woman deny to a younger man, if someone says women are mentally stronger than a man is completely nonsense there is no sach defination of it yet. just pubety is faster than a boy just because they have to give birth..

i have read all suggestions and as far as i know, there is no sach reason to not marry a older woman except those reasons those i have mentioned..lol
Dec 17, 2008 16:20
GUEST96253 I'm 32 yrs old and dating a guy that's 23 he's a full time student and we've been dating for 6 months, he says he loves me i do too, but the age thing still gets to me :(
Dec 18, 2008 13:14
  • WANHU
When 2 people are in love, I don't think age is a barrier.
Wan
Dec 29, 2008 03:19
GUEST10100 i think LOVE is a thing that GOd made without thinking about age ..
Dear If u both love from heart then dont think about anything ..
i will say wheather u r married or not....
This is quite un.......... (not getting word )but true love is equal to pray to god by sitting near him
Page 7 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code