Menu
Request Translator on Guangzhou
Mar 7, 2008 14:10
guest55434 I visit several production companies near Guangzhou at the End of March.
I would need a Translator and Guide who would help me with the
business negotiations. Good english would be important.
Males and Females are welcome.
Please email me your application to actionkart (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks

Mike

Mar 10, 2008 08:19
  • ZENCHEN
I'll be available since 1st,April
Mar 10, 2008 21:51
  • SOPHYIA0105
I am an English-Chinese interpreter and business assistant available for hire in Guangzhou.i have ever worked as representative for a foreign company ,with resources of different manufacturers in China and knowing Freign Trade procedure well.. My Services include attending trade fairs/exhibitions, product sourcing, visiting factories and arranging travel.

If my service just satisfies your business need, just fell free to contact me .
139.com|13826144008
Dec 4, 2008 21:54
  • SHARONCHINA
Hi Mike
My name is Sharon, I live in Guangzhou, I worked for import & export trading companies for many years and have a wide experience. I can help with: Sourcing & visiting factories and other suppliers, exhibitions & trade shows, business meetings & negotiations, help you to set up your own offices in China, if needed. I will try my best to help you on your China trip.I look forward to be your interpreter/assistant in Guangzhou in the near future. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. my email: yahoo.com.cn|redtulip328.
May 15, 2009 07:30
GUESTOWEN Hello I will be travelling with some people in China in Guangdong, Guangxi provinces. I will need a translator from May 23 unti June 26th. Could you tell me your availability as well as rates.

Thank you,
Owen Gilman
Ferguson Perforating
Phone 401-261-4978 USA

May 20, 2009 01:07
GUESTLAW Hello Owen, can you advise your email address? I wanna apply this job, or my email: gmail.com|lynn.lighting.
May 20, 2009 07:22
  • LINLAU
Hi,this is Ms Lin from Guangzhou,China,i've been working for 3 years as sales before, and doing my own business for about 1 year.what i doing now? i help some people to buy stuffs,show them around,translate for them,introduce some good restaurant for them,etc,which means if u r new here and need purchase from China,i can help u do all the things,include found the market for u or found the right products u want,translate between u and seller (between chinese and english),follow ur order,arrange shipping too,also can take u look around of the city when u free,make ur work easy and fun in a strange city.book ticket or hotel is simple thing.so,generally speaking,i will be ur good assistant here,and nothing will be hard.and u should know Guangzhou has many market for women stuff,such as garments market,bags market,shoes market,etc, with very reasonable price.
if u need my help,pls contact me ,MSN:hotmail.com|linlau1985
May 21, 2009 01:11
  • ZENCHEN
wow, 33 days, such a long business trip.
Sep 29, 2009 11:07
  • SHELLY920
Hi,my future foreign friends,welcome to pay a visit to Guangzhou city of China,no matter you are a business person or a tourist, I can help you with great ease in Guang zhou, I am a girl working in a shipping company of Guangzhou(the responsibilities for the scope of my job are maily airway parts, eg. EMS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL,TNT). Meanwhile I know the special markets for business of Guangzhou well,so also can be your translator here, if anyone who need help ,Pls don’t hesitate to contact me when you are back my city.
Thanks
Shelly
My informations are as follows: hotmail.com|shelly_2709
Nov 6, 2009 20:07
GUEST21618 Dear Client, My name is lina ,i live in guangzhou more than 10 years ,and i have been in trading business for a long time ,I think buying in china is not only about a good translator ,the most important is how u going to be flexible to prevent and resolve all the problems . Such as quality problem, contract ,shipping ,etc . i have a good expirience ,and have a lawer who i can count on !
welcome to contact me if you buy in china !
Tel: 0086-13719460337 Lina ,msn: hotmail.com|huanglina2005 Skype: huanglina2005
Mar 27, 2010 20:54
GUEST39131 Hi everyone,

How are you?
This is Leo and an English translator from Guangzhou,china.
I stayed in Guangzhou for 25years and worked as an English translator for 4 years.I am very familiar with Guangzhou,Shenzhen,DongGuan,Foshan,ZhongShan,ZhuHai,JiangMen and other cities in china.
When you come to Guangzhou for business or travel,I can accompany with you.I will show around Guangzhou and other cities.You will save energy and time.I am sure you will have very good journey in China.
We can do for you as this:
1) business assistant : products supplier searching,follow the order,arrange shipment.
2) Tour guide: show around Guangzhou and other cties.

Mobile phone number: 86-13076880106
E-mail: yahoo.cn|leotranslatorchina
When you come to Guangzhou just call me or mail to me,I will reply to you soon.Thank you.
Page 1 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Request Translator on Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code